Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

This dumb Firefox won't keep the bar at the bottom, it copied Chrome and flashes the bar on and off. Keep the damn bar on the bottom to show whether the page is loading or not, is it that hard?

Stupid engineers.

I agree that they should have made it optional. There is an add-on which you can install that permanently displays the status bar. I think it's Status-4-Ever.

How do you guys remember all that? I can't remember what was honors and what was AP bc I never considered taking the AP tests anyway. I'm pretty sure I took ap environmental science and I think I took ap calc. Definitely didn't take ap english.

I mean, it's been awhile, but not THAT long. :ols:

Meeting with my advisor next week, then it's finally time to schedule my last semester of classes. It took me 3 schools and 2 majors and 6 years to finally get to this point, but I learned a lot along the way. Mainly that as an Engineering student, you can't go out partying every ****ing night and expect to keep a 3.5 GPA.

What AP classes did you all take

AP US History

AP Government

AP Environmental Science

Got 4's on both History and Government (thought the History one was actually pretty easy, I just short changed myself on the essays, but I've also always been pretty good at history as a subject), but I really didn't care about the Enviro Science exam and took a 2 on that one.

One of the essay questions was something to do with the pros and cons of helping a Third World Nation population change from a completely vegetarian diet, to mixing in livestock for a more balanced diet. I really didn't know how to stretch that out for a real essay and didn't really care, so I spent the allotted time drawing very detailed pictures of cattle and pigs with arrows leading from them to pictures of bacon, ham, steak, and cheeseburgers.

The IB World History exam is the most brutal test I have taken to this day.

Testing seniors on material they learned in junior year is ****ed up. Six (or five?) essay questions.

I gave up on the 2nd one and wrote the first verse for Metallica's "One":

I can't remember anything

Can't tell if this is true or dream

Deep down inside I feel the scream

This terrible silence stops it there

Never bothered to find out what I got.

Archived