Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

This is completely random, but I've always wondered about the mysterious "guests" that visit this board, more specifically the Tailgate. I can understand lurking in the Stadium since I had done that 2 years prior to joining this site, but it completely baffles me that right now, there are 10 members vewing the Tailgate, and73 guests.

Who are you people?

I was a guest for a long time, probably almost a year until I actually had the desire to post something.

I just noticed that Oversized Toddlers avatar says " The Resurrected"

He did seem somewhat familiar with everyone around here. I wonder who he is/was.

Zoony made a reference to Extreme in a reply to one of his posts.

I assume he was referring to the zombie member from a few years back named Extreme who kept coming back after being banned.

The vviolent videogame discussion thread has caused me to revisit some of the more disturbing videogames I've played. I'd say that Doom 2 is near the top. Just all of the eerie noises, the creepy music, etc.

My father played the hell out of that game when it first came out. That was probably one of the least productive work weeks in US history. That game absolutely scared the **** out of me.

Anything Silent Hill, RE is up there too.

Nightmare Creatures

The nightmare level in Max Payne when he's running through the hallways with the baby crying in the distance, ending with the blood trail tightrope

F.E.A.R. 2

The Nazi Base level in Uncharted: Drakes Fortune.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head at the moment. Pure genius.

Archived