Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Seriously why the **** are men such ****ing idiots...seriously I swear to God some of y'all do not even have ****ing brains it's disgusting...tonight sucked. Minus the Caps. Hockey is cool.

I hate you too.

Sooo a lot of people here took AP Calc apparently and no one helps me with my Calc 3 hw, I see how you guys/gals are. :mad:

Is Dexter worth devoting time to?

I tend to watch entire series at a time on Netflix. It takes weeks, sometimes months. But I normally watch hardly anything else. Just finished Arrested Development and I'm trying to figure out my next one.

Dexter is the best show I've ever watched. Absolutely worth the time to sit down and power through every single episode. Excellent show. Give it a couple episodes to really figure itself out and pull you in...and don't be turned off by Jennifer Carpenter's acting in the first couple episodes (and first season, really). It gets better, and its worth it.

I'll reiterate. Best. Show. Ever. It will have you on the edge of your seat and constantly rooting for a serial killer. Think about how good a show would have to be to accomplish that...

you will help!?!? find the volume of the region s specified by the inequalities x^2+y^2 less than or equal to 1 dont got the sign, and y^2+z^2 less than or equal to 1

i got an idea but dunno what function am integrating is just dydx?

good lord, I had completely erased integrals from my mind over the last several years. :ols:

****, that used to be my kinda stuff right there. I'm afraid I'm not gonna be able to offer much help. High school me would be laughing at current me right now. :(

good lord, I had completely erased integrals from my mind over the last several years. :ols:

****, that used to be my kinda stuff right there. I'm afraid I'm not gonna be able to offer much help. High school me would be laughing at current me right now. :(

would it help if i told you its a double integral?

would it help if i told you its a double integral?

yeah I knew it was, and it still doesn't jog my memory unfortunately. Well it kinda does, but it's hard to type it out. I'd need to write it. lol

From a quick google search, does this thread help any?? http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=197354

edit: probably not...ugh, I wish I still had my Calc textbook. I'd look it up. Math was fun for me in high school. And I started college as a Math major, but my teacher 2nd semester freshman year just sucked the Math fun right out of me. I then became a political science major and never looked back. :ols:

Dexter is the best show I've ever watched. Absolutely worth the time to sit down and power through every single episode. Excellent show. Give it a couple episodes to really figure itself out and pull you in...and don't be turned off by Jennifer Carpenter's acting in the first couple episodes (and first season, really). It gets better, and its worth it.

I'll reiterate. Best. Show. Ever. It will have you on the edge of your seat and constantly rooting for a serial killer. Think about how good a show would have to be to accomplish that...

Thanks for the tip. I'm watching the first episode now.

---------- Post added March-23rd-2011 at 03:09 AM ----------

Jennifer Carpenter is the sister?

Thanks for the tip. I'm watching the first episode now.

---------- Post added March-23rd-2011 at 03:09 AM ----------

Jennifer Carpenter is the sister?

Yeah, Deb. How you liking it so far? The first episode or two are kinda quirky/slow. But it fits. Great, great show. And the twists are crazy.

Dexter, Californication, True Blood, Weeds....I don't know what I would do without Showtime or HBO. And now HBO is about to have Game of Thrones. I'm so excited :)

Sorry bout the rant last night, I got into a huge fight with one of my really good friends last night and I'm pretty sure that's the end of our friendship ...whatever, his loss.

Hahah I love guys... I just hate how stupid y'all can be :)

That was me being drunk and irrational (woman?) ....but seriously...brain cells are your friend.

The same can be said for women.

We think differently.

I like things that blow up, violent sports, lifting heavy things and roleplaying games.

You (in general) like bunnies, babies and cute cuddly things.

This is where our differences come to fruition.

Two Things:

That new show on HBO that starts in April, Game of Thrones, looks awesome and if you have HBO check out the trailer.

How do you refresh on a Mac, without going to view and clicking reload? Like on a PC you can hit F5 and it does it. Is there a way do this on a Mac?

The same can be said for women.

We think differently.

I like things that blow up, violent sports, lifting heavy things and roleplaying games.

You (in general) like bunnies, babies and cute cuddly things.

This is where our differences come to fruition.

Haha I know, which is why I apologized.

I'm just not sure why guys tend to (in general) be so terrified of confrontation.

Men and women really do think differently about things. To women, it makes the men seem a bit stupid, and to men, it makes the women seem bat**** crazy.

Edit: I like violent sports, thank you very much.

Haha I know, which is why I apologized.

I'm just not sure why guys tend to (in general) be so terrified of confrontation.

Men and women really do think differently about things. To women, it makes the men seem a bit stupid, and to men, it makes the women seem bat**** crazy.

Edit: I like violent sports, thank you very much.

I threw the in general in there to CMA :P

Men with a set aren't afraid of confrontation. But then again, most men try to avoid senseless confrontation. I have no idea what your problem was with the guy, so I really can't say much on the situation... Usually when we get in a "discussion" it's because we deem it important. Otherwise, we toss the issue aside. That's something we do that women (again, in general) don't tend to do. When something bothers a woman, significant or not, it's most times a discussion. That's the way women seem to be wired (again, in general).

I threw the in general in there to CMA :P

Men with a set aren't afraid of confrontation. But then again, most men try to avoid senseless confrontation. I have no idea what your problem was with the guy, so I really can't say much on the situation... Usually when we get in a "discussion" it's because we deem it important. Otherwise, we toss the issue aside. That's something we do that women (again, in general) don't tend to do. When something bothers a woman, significant or not, it's most times a discussion. That's the way women seem to be wired (again, in general).

We dated casually about 10 months ago. He ended things with me, decided things were gettin "too serious" and he didn't want a girlfriend. Now we've just been good friends, and he's actually best friends with one of my roommates so he's at my house all the time. A guy he knew asked me out and he flipped out about it when he was drunk. Claims to not remember anything. Essentially, he doesn't want to be with me, but he doesn't want me with anyone else. I tried to talk to him about it last night, granted, I probably should have waited til I was a little more sober, and he just straight up walked away from me and went back to my roomies room to play Halo without saying a word.

I agree with you on the women stuff, but I'm not really your average woman. I rarely confront people unless it's something that REALLY upsets me. I usually just come ***** about it on here :silly: but telling me who I can or cannot go out with, however, is none of his freaking business, and it's not fair for him to sabotage my relationships.

We dated casually about 10 months ago. He ended things with me, decided things were gettin "too serious" and he didn't want a girlfriend. Now we've just been good friends, and he's actually best friends with one of my roommates so he's at my house all the time. A guy he knew asked me out and he flipped out about it when he was drunk. Claims to not remember anything. Essentially, he doesn't want to be with me, but he doesn't want me with anyone else. I tried to talk to him about it last night, granted, I probably should have waited til I was a little more sober, and he just straight up walked away from me and went back to my roomies room to play Halo without saying a word.

Well, here's how I'd break it down...

He still likes you, but likes to be free. He wants you to be available so that when he's ready, and if he still feels the same, he can go to you. So when his friend asked you out, the fact that a friend of his would do that really upset him. He took it out on you.

He walked away from you probably because he feels bad/doesn't know how he feels and doesn't know what to say.

For the record, I'd never do business that way. But, as a guy I can at least somewhat see where he may be coming from.

Damn SG26, dude sounds like a potentially dangerous guy.

:ols:

No he doesn't. He sounds like a guy who doesn't know what he wants so he is trying to get everyone to live their lives in accordance with his. It's more being naive/selfish than it is being dangerous.

I agree with you on the women stuff, but I'm not really your average woman. I rarely confront people unless it's something that REALLY upsets me. I usually just come ***** about it on here :silly: but telling me who I can or cannot go out with, however, is none of his freaking business, and it's not fair for him to sabotage my relationships.

I think that has more to do with him knowing the guy or being friends with the guy than it does about you. The problem is he can't confront this guy about it, because it would make him look like a *****. Guys like to mark their territory and don't like guys they know invading that space. The only person he can something to is you and for that he is an idiot. I am no way defending him, but I think this is what is happening in this case.

He is a selfish prick. But the thing is, they're not friends, they just have a lot of mutual friends so I guess you could say they run in the same party circle. He just doesn't want to see me with anyone else.

Sucks for him.

I'm just more upset that he wouldn't talk to me about it. I understand WHY he wouldn't want to, but why can't he grow a pair and be honest with me? Lame.

He is a selfish prick. But the thing is, they're not friends, they just have a lot of mutual friends so I guess you could say they run in the same party circle. He just doesn't want to see me with anyone else.

Sucks for him.

I'm just more upset that he wouldn't talk to me about it. I understand WHY he wouldn't want to, but why can't he grow a pair and be honest with me? Lame.

Probably because he doesn't have a set of marbles. And that's exactly what it is. He doesn't want to see you with anyone else. It's selfish and childish.

Sucks for him.

Well how old is the guy? I am assuming 21 or 22 still in college. Of course he is lame and it is easier for him to disappear into a room and play Halo then talk to you about how he feels.

Archived