Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Because I'm extremely lazy and demotivated to do any type of schoolwork at all.

The GRE books are here but I ain't reading them.

GRE and LSAT look brutal to me. I took the GMAT and thought it was so much better, but that is for business school. I am more of a numbers guy.

I'm more distracted by not having cable

Always having to move the antenna around and unplug / replug in splitters to coax cables

No time to study boring stuff when I have to yell out profanities while trying to get a clear signal for basic NBC

---------- Post added March-22nd-2011 at 10:24 AM ----------

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-megamansion-20110322,0,3318151.story

Although the area teems with mansions boasting swimming pools and tennis courts, residents say the scale of this "megamansion" pushes the bounds of common sense and decency.

If the owner gets his way, the real estate will host a 42,681-square-foot main house, a double-winged "son's villa" of more than 27,000 square feet, a 4,400-square-foot guest house, a 5,300-square-foot staff quarters and a 2,700-square-foot gatehouse. Those and other proposed structures would occupy a combined area larger than Griffith Observatory.

If I ever become a multimillionaire you bet I am building a "mega-mansion", mwahahahahaha

As a 27 year old single guy I couldn't care less about babies. I hate when people bring their kids to the office or try to show you pictures of their kids. If you have a hot daughter in her 20s I would love to see those pictures, but the rest leave in your purse or at your desk.

As a 27 year old single guy I couldn't care less about babies. I hate when people bring their kids to the office or try to show you pictures of their kids. If you have a hot daughter in her 20s I would love to see those pictures, but the rest leave in your purse or at your desk.

:ols: I would love to have that posted on my office door

:ols:

I hate babies, period. I wish everyone could just be born as an 18 year old.

I wouldn't go that far; but I'm not really all that fascinated with babies. What's worse is people who are obsessed with them. Like, when a baby is brought into a room and there are 5 or 6 women gathered around him/her, making the most annoying sounds.

It reappears when you move over a link, I like that actually. It's a much cleaner look.

Yeah I see that. I am talking about the actual loading bar. The little blue bar on the bottom right that fills up when the page loads. It let's me know if I have a good connection going or not. I will adjust though.

Archived