Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Was she attractive? If so I give you a pass.

I'd probably give her a 6.5 to 7.

In my defense, she didn't tell me the Cowboys bit until after the fact, and it was only because her dad was from Texas and was a huge Cowboys fan, so I guess that at least she wasn't a weird bandwagon fan or randomly picked them for their colors or something.

Spartacus, you're a FSU fan what do you think about ponder? Would you feel comfortable with him as the Redskins starter?

I guess?

I'm certainly no fan of Locker or Mallett, or really a lot of the QBs in this draft, that's for sure. But at the end of the day, I think I could trust the Shanahans to pick the QB they think is the best choice to groom and build the offense around.

It'd be cool if Ponder was the star Redskins QB, but I'd also hate it if he came to Washington and just flopped.

I think she's 15. I'd hit it. In 3 years. But that's not saying much.

---------- Post added March-17th-2011 at 11:27 PM ----------

I might smash Snooki over Ke$ha.

Rebecca's 13 according to wiki. Snooki or Ke$ha? :shot:

---------- Post added March-18th-2011 at 05:14 PM ----------

GMU won. Let's get a Caps win, a Wiz win, and a VCU win for the quadrifecta?

dude for the past few weekend, i have been biking about 15 miles. the problem is i think that i went on a cruise where i gained 10 lbs in 1 week. i have never done that in my entire life. i was 135 before and came back 145. i think it ****ed my metabolism.

dude for the past few weekend, i have been biking about 15 miles. the problem is i think that i went on a cruise where i gained 10 lbs in 1 week. i have never done that in my entire life. i was 135 before and came back 145. i think it ****ed my metabolism.

My metabolism has finally started to slow down.

Except, I'm still hungry all the time. Goddamnit.

Yeah you'd be surprised how much cutting off beer helps in losing weight. Also if you eat 3 times a day how much and what do you eat? I eat around 5 or 6 times a day but each consisting of a small meal. I used to have a belly but i've pretty much lost all of it and I don't run. I am however doing P90X so that might be helping a bunch. ;)

i mean i dont think i barely eat 2000 calories in an entire day. breakfast is usually cereal, toaster strudel, or a bagel or waffles lunch- pbj, OJ, chips, banana, yogurt and a granola bar dinner- some type of indian meal (lentils, beans) along with indian rice

I mean i drink beer maybe 2 or 3 times in an entire month, but when i do drink, i drink alot

Archived