Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

It's hands down my least favorite holiday.

Lets see, celebrating the violent spread of Christianity, celebrating another heritage, people just being ignorant to it's actual significance, people drinking too much, beer companies handing out soon to be land fill garbage that people take their clothes off for, check.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPVEcGWVZYFTOZroh9e0gGc-tIek5rViNNxNxjKLJMyjPlI2cr

Come at me, bro!

Oh the Irony of drinking a drink called a "car bomb" to celebrate it.

---------- Post added March-15th-2011 at 09:49 PM ----------

So, my Dad watches my dog every once in a while and he spoils her to ridiculous levels.

He gets her hooked on $50 a bag dog food and $20 treats. Now, she is eating wet food with it. I asked him what that costs and he says "oh, that stuff is even more expensive then the dry food". :facepalm:

It would be fine if I had a 10 pound pug or something, but she is 140lbs! My dog now gets fed better than I do.

Love how the cable just went out in the dorm. This sucks

Happens all the time to me. :ols:

Why are people fascinated with the shows like "Teen Mom"? Are they really not bright enough to realize that there are young kids that are looking for any way to get attention, see that show, think themselves, "hey, maybe if I get knocked up I can be on TV, too!" :doh: MTV ****ing sucks. Morons Television.

Happens all the time to me. :ols:

Why are people fascinated with the shows like "Teen Mom"? Are they really not bright enough to realize that there are young kids that are looking for any way to get attention, see that show, think themselves, "hey, maybe if I get knocked up I can be on TV, too!" :doh: MTV ****ing sucks. Morons Television.

Well it was weird the lights just flickered and then bam out went the TV we've never really lost cable before so its weird

I got some disturbing news but due to the legal ramifications Let's suppose a certain function f(x,y) has the direction derivative 8 at the point P (-1,2) in the direction of the unit vector U=<3/5,-4/5> and the directional derivative 1 in the direction form P toward Q (11,7). What is the directional derivative of f as P in the direction of V= <3,-5>? I can't post it here.

I am on an anti-duck face crusade... My ex coworker put up a pic of her and another former coworker doing the duck face... I told her that they looked stupid... She said she thinks they look cute...

I posted the Duck Face video from Ebaums

I got some disturbing news but due to the legal ramifications Let's suppose a certain function f(x,y) has the direction derivative 8 at the point P (-1,2) in the direction of the unit vector U=<3/5,-4/5> and the directional derivative 1 in the direction form P toward Q (11,7). What is the directional derivative of f as P in the direction of V= <3,-5>? I can't post it here.

What the ****

This kind of vector calculus gives me headaches

Can't seem to grasp the fact that calculus can be done with two variables

---------- Post added March-16th-2011 at 08:46 AM ----------

zt3wd.jpg

1300286375546.jpg

---------- Post added March-16th-2011 at 11:39 AM ----------

Sorrentino got booed? About damn time! :D

tumblr_li3cd1VXxq1qafbjao1_250.gif

---------- Post added March-16th-2011 at 11:41 AM ----------

Alright I'm actually listening to the song

How can you listen to this autotuned ****