Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Let's suppose a certain function f(x,y) has the direction derivative 8 at the point P (-1,2) in the direction of the unit vector U=<3/5,-4/5> and the directional derivative 1 in the direction form P toward Q (11,7). What is the directional derivative of f as P in the direction of V= <3,-5>? Someone anyone?

Let's suppose a certain function f(x,y) has the direction derivative 8 at the point P (-1,2) in the direction of the unit vector U=<3/5,-4/5> and the directional derivative 1 in the direction form P toward Q (11,7). What is the directional derivative of f as P in the direction of V= <3,-5>? Someone anyone?

I finished Vector Calc 2 years ago...and thank god that's over with.

LMMFAO! :ols:

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/03/bob-dylan-friday-rebecca-black-cover/

Racking up millions of YouTube views and mentions on celebrity gossip sites like this one, Rebecca Black's "Friday" has become an instant Internet sensation.

Little did we know it was just a Bob Dylan cover sung by a no-talent hack.

The legendary singer of "Blowin' in the Wind," "Like a Rolling Stone," "The Times They Are a-Changin'" and other American anthems has such an incredible resume, some of his works are lost in the shuffle, hidden gems waiting to be discovered.

Maybe now, "Friday" will be recognized among Dylan's greatest hits

Let's suppose a certain function f(x,y) has the direction derivative 8 at the point P (-1,2) in the direction of the unit vector U=<3/5,-4/5> and the directional derivative 1 in the direction form P toward Q (11,7). What is the directional derivative of f as P in the direction of V= <3,-5>?

thatswhatshesaid!!!!

I ****ing hate the day.

It's hands down my least favorite holiday.

Lets see, celebrating the violent spread of Christianity, celebrating another heritage, people just being ignorant to it's actual significance, people drinking too much, beer companies handing out soon to be land fill garbage that people take their clothes off for, check.

It's hands down my least favorite holiday.

Lets see, celebrating the violent spread of Christianity, celebrating another heritage, people just being ignorant to it's actual significance, people drinking too much, beer companies handing out soon to be land fill garbage that people take their clothes off for, check.

For me it's about the day, March 17. Not really the holiday. It could be any holiday and I'd hate it. I just despise the fact that St. Patrick's Day is made such a big deal and everywhere I look, it's reminding me that it's that day again.

Archived