Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I talked to some cool girl today at lunch but instead of getting her number I told her my name and told her to look me up on facebook. I am such a queer.

Watching Knocked Up right now...seeing Cirque de Soleil on mushrooms would be rad as ****.

Why would you post that, and how is it possible ?

Sad indeed if true. You might never get any.

I dunno I guess am a freak, I just love math its absolutely fascinating to think that its possible to find the volume of a 4 or even higher dimensional object isn't that mind-blogging? Can you even comprehend a 4 dimension object? I can't but yet in mathematical notation its volume is right there in front me. As for hh well that's because he gave me some flak a long time ago for using literally incorrectly.

Dr. Do Itch Big, you are not alone. I love math to a freakish degree. I agree about it being a turn on. I do derivations and integrals for the fun of it in my free time. It annoys the hell out of my girlfriend, haha. I used to think I was the only person like this.

Math is very difficult to get excited about. It's too early in the morning to ramble about math and the incorrect way it's being taught in schools or the dependence on memorization, or the lagging math & science scores in America compared to the rest of the world, etc.

BS do you get any kind of MLB package which allows you to watch all games...don't know if NC is in the Braves market or not. Maybe you get all the games on Peachtree or whatever. I miss when all the games were on TBS. Stupid modernization. Used to watch TBS and Braves games all the time with Skip Carey on TV

Math is very difficult to get excited about. It's too early in the morning to ramble about math and the incorrect way it's being taught in schools or the dependence on memorization, or the lagging math & science scores in America compared to the rest of the world, etc.

BS do you get any kind of MLB package which allows you to watch all games...don't know if NC is in the Braves market or not. Maybe you get all the games on Peachtree or whatever. I miss when all the games were on TBS. Stupid modernization. Used to watch TBS and Braves games all the time with Skip Carey on TV

ix have you tried MLB.TV? Or if you have a smart phone, MLB-at-bat is a pretty good app and I beleive you can listen to all the games.

I just got pwned. I got a new project this morning that has me in a scheduling system. Well apparently it logs you out after 15 minutes of inactivity. I was messing around online elsewhere for too long and my supervisor came in to see if I was doing ok. I say that I am and click to go to another page like I was doing something...and it takes me to the login page. Oops.

Archived