Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

It seems my commentary on college basketball has not made me many friends on this forum and the other one. People are really starting to get mad :(.

Calm down guys

I'm not that bad, am I?

Just because I stick up for Coach Cal people throw a complete fit. Just because I said Bill Self's teams could be better, and they have the "Duke Syndrome" of not winning championships repeatedly, some Kansas fan flips out on me on another forum?

YOU IDIOT IX KNOW WHAT YOU TALK ABOUT DO YOU WATCH BASKETBALL **** SFOIAEJFIOAEOIJ

I just want to start discussion, I'm not here to intentionally troll or anger anyone. Sheesh

People need to take a chill pill

Ix, people with controversial opinions will always get slammed. Although, it's quite pathetic when people pull out the "do you watch???" card. Why would someone be commentating about something they don't even bother watching?

I do all the time - its more fun that way. It is a game of risk - you cant be too broad with your statements otherwise people will catch on

Ix, people with controversial opinions will always get slammed. Although, it's quite pathetic when people pull out the "do you watch???" card. Why would someone be commentating about something they don't even bother watching?

You would be shocked initially, and then say...oh, that makes sense.

ix, only thing I will tease you about is the cable/dish, and being cheap. Otherwise I think you are pretty solid.

Vishal on the other hand...where to begin...

I do all the time - its more fun that way. It is a game of risk - you cant be too broad with your statements otherwise people will catch on

Yeah but ix is different. He's obviously really passionate about everything he posts. When I read what he posts, I assume someone is screaming it in my face lol. To suggest that he doesn't "watch" or shouldn't say anything is pretty stupid.

Vishal on the other hand...where to begin...

thanks ass. :mad:

:ols:

Ok so for those interested in the Chad Ochocinco trying out for an MLS team, today he's going to play in the reserves game for them. They're going to have 3 30 minute halfs and he'll be coming in in the 3rd 30 minute half. Here's a link to the stream. It keeps freezing up every now and then but for a reserve game it's pretty good.

http://www.sporting85.com/tryout.php

Also it requires that you sign up with the site which sucks but I just put in an email I never use or check.

Ok so for those interested in the Chad Ochocinco trying out for an MLS team, today he's going to play in the reserves game for them. They're going to have 3 30 minute halfs and he'll be coming in in the 3rd 30 minute half. Here's a link to the stream. It keeps freezing up every now and then but for a reserve game it's pretty good.

http://www.sporting85.com/tryout.php

Also it requires that you sign up with the site which sucks but I just put in an email I never use or check.

I don't think "halves" is the right term for three of something. :ols: periods maybe?

Archived