Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

it gives me the ****s sometimes, but it tastes good...curry is always delicious

thai iced coffee is also amazing.

Authentic Thai food is not for the faint of heart. The spiciest dishes are intense.

Thai iced coffee is awesome. I've yet to find a good place in DC though.

Authentic Thai food is not for the faint of heart. The spiciest dishes are intense.

Thai iced coffee is awesome. I've yet to find a good place in DC though.

try Duangrat in Falls Church.

Youre welcome.

---------- Post added March-29th-2011 at 11:35 AM ----------

Or England. Bland City.

its sad when an Indian dish (butter chicken) becomes pretty much your best dish :ols:

Hmm Duangrat, it's close to Bailey's Crossroads isn't it? I think there's a church next to it. Will try it out next time I'm in that area.

I believe so. Thank me later - I think I got some skewer thing that was pretty damn good. There's another place in DC next to a strip club...I forget the name - they were good too

Thai food is delicious. Anyone who considers it "nasty" pretty much has no taste in quality or has never tried it. You might not like it but it's not "nasty".

I've tried it, and it sucked. Nasty as hell. I don't think I've ever tasted anything more bland in my entire life. And for the record, I'm not a food snob. I will generally eat anything. Love Chinese food. Japanese food is tolerable. Mexican is probably my fav, though. So good.

I've tried it, and it sucked. Nasty as hell. I don't think I've ever tasted anything more bland in my entire life. And for the record, I'm not a food snob. I will generally eat anything. Love Chinese food. Japanese food is tolerable. Mexican is probably my fav, though. So good.

Try Indian - butter chicken. Its kinda like Mexican if you mix it with rice (hopefully they use Jasmine rice)

I love how much you hype up Butter Chicken...it's a solid dish dude but theres SO much better out there as far as Indian food goes.

dude - we gotta start him slow - butter chicken does that. You have to try it from the place I go, it is the best I've ever tasted by far...I'm trying to get the guy to open a place up in DC

my new favorite is kashmiri chicken :drool:

Doesn't Thai food always have peanut sauce on everything?? I love peanuts, and I love peanut butter, but I don't care for peanut sauce.

Indian food is good though. If you like Mexican/Latin American food, then you should like Indian food as well. They both love them carbs. And tandoori chicken...mmmmmm!

Thai food shouldn't be bland. I'm guessing you ate at a really bad Thai restaurant. I've had bad Thai food. It's because Thai curry is not supposed to be thick. It's a really thin curry which is where a lot of places mess up. It's hard for the meat or veggies to absorb the curry taste since it's so thin. Most of the bad places don't cook it to make sure the meat/vegetable absorb the curry taste.

How dare you call me Mexican. That's like me calling you French Canadian. I don't like popular Mexican food like tacos or burritos but I'll **** a torta and some menudo up.

I probably do have some French Canadian in my genes somewhere though considering my family spent a couple generations in Minnesota (that's where I picked up my Chippewa Indian heritage as well :pfft: )

Oh, and sorry...did I say Mexican? I meant Puerto Rican...silly me

Archived