Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I seriously need to clean my room. I have no motivation. I just got my hair done; it's darker than anything I've had in a couple of years, and kinda red. I like it though :)

Just cram everything in a closet or under the bed or something. Bunch of boxes and **** in the closet and under the bed here.

I suck at math :(

We all do

Just cram everything in a closet or under the bed or something. Bunch of boxes and **** in the closet and under the bed here.

That's the problem, I need to unpack my summer clothes and pack up all my winter **** and everythings in bags all over my room and under my bed right now. Having a messy room drives me nuts.

:needpics: :pfft:

I really thought we'd gotten to the point where I wouldn't have to say "do not say useless without pics" ...shoulda known better :silly:

I seriously need to clean my room. I have no motivation. I just got my hair done; it's darker than anything I've had in a couple of years, and kinda red. I like it though :)

A few weeks back, we thought my house would get flooded and took everything from the first 2 floors and crammed it into my bedroom. It's a little better, but most of it is still there. My feet are currently resting on a bag of salt to melt snow. I have three clean cloths piles and one big dirty one. Your room might be messy, but trust me, mines worse.

And ACW is hopeless, he doesn't get out much. Maybe one day he'll get the sex.

Archived