Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I probably do have some French Canadian in my genes somewhere though considering my family spent a couple generations in Minnesota (that's where I picked up my Chippewa Indian heritage as well :pfft: )

Oh, and sorry...did I say Mexican? I meant Puerto Rican...silly me

How low of you to put me in the same class as Mr.Sinster, I don't put you with hh bs and all the other Nascar loving fans. :mad:

Saw a failed marriage proposal on the corner of 23rd and H st. today. Not the best idea to propose while everyone is leaving work/class and heading towards the metro.

---------- Post added March-29th-2011 at 08:29 PM ----------

Always knew I-95 South sucked ass but fourth worst in the country?

http://autos.aol.com/gallery/2011-worst-commutes?icid=maing-grid7|aim|dl6|sec1_lnk2|52801

How awkward must a failed marriage proposal be?

I dont see how you continue the relationship unless she says something like she's not ready for that yet - id think the relationship would become awkward.

on the other hand, i think my dad asked 3 times before my mom finally said yes, but thats because my mom doesnt know how to make a decision :ols:

Don't give a **** about cricket but I'm gonna wake up at 5 AM and watch the India/Pakistan world cup semi final game.

Jai Hind.

My friend asked me if I wanted to come over to his place and watch the match at 5AM. I was like, what match and why at 5AM? He looked at me like I was his worst enemy. I feel like a horrible Indian. :(

My friend asked me if I wanted to come over to his place and watch the match at 5AM. I was like, what match and why at 5AM? He looked at me like I was his worst enemy. I feel like a horrible Indian. :(

Two of my Pakistani friends offered me, even said they'd pick me up. I told them **** no.

Are you gonna watch?

Two of my Pakistani friends offered me, even said they'd pick me up. I told them **** no.

Are you gonna watch?

I'm considering it, but most likely I'll just catch the replay and look over the final stats so I don't sound like a dumbass when my friends start talking about it.

I'm more interested in the video from the riots that will ensue.

lol I know. Pakistani riots will be epic. We've kicked their ass in every world cup. Their team always gets egged when they return to Pakistan after losing to us.

Will be interested in watching Tendulkar for India. My dad loves the guy. It's supposed to be his last world cup for India. Pretty emotional game for Indians.

Damn, Tendulkar still plays for the team. He's been around for AGES. I remember watching him play last time I wen't to India. And that was like 10 years ago.

And for those of you who don't know...these two teams HATE each other. I'm talking Cowboys/Skins to another level. They take this **** very seriously, like it's a matter of life and death.

Archived