Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Dude, Where's my Car, bad. Battlefield Earth, worse. I never saw Any Given Sunday but it can't be as bad as Necessary Roughness, worst football movie. Battlefield Earth was still worse than all of those combined though.

Jumper and Superman Returns? Not great flicks but both I find watchable if I happen by them. SR worst problem was casting was poor across the board, great story and effects though. Jumper I thought wasn't bad. Wasn't good, but wasn't bad either. I certainly liked Hayden Christensen in Jumper more so than the Star Wars prequels.

Any Given Sunday is a good movie, in my opinion. Maybe it's because I love football... But the speech posted above is one I've used for seven years with my players... And it's a fun movie to watch. I could do without the nude locker room scenes, though :ols:

Just got back from the gym. One of our New Years Resolution guys from last year just reached his target weight! I remember the first day he came in, dude was a pillsbury doughboy, and now he looks like a model, 6 percent bodyfat, better than my 9. He lost over 100 pounds. I'm so proud of him.

Now it's time for me to pop in Dead Space.

Just got back from the gym. One of our New Years Resolution guys from last year just reached his target weight! I remember the first day he came in, dude was a pillsbury doughboy, and now he looks like a model, 6 percent bodyfat, better than my 9. He lost over 100 pounds. I'm so proud of him.

:applause: That is AWESOME.

Gives me motivation..

you get his number?

Billy Elmer is one funny sum****. Just saw him at the local "convention center" such as it is here in Cumberland. Dude absolutely killed for over an hour. I laughed from the time he got onstage until he walked off. Phenomenal set.

Is that a boy band?

:applause: That is AWESOME.

Gives me motivation..

Keep busting your ass, you'll get there.

you get his number?

Nah, sorry Doc, he doesn't roll like that, and besides, a long distance relationship probably wouldn't work between you two.

Aren't you in SoCal? Theres plenty of gay dudes to choose from. Good luck finding your knight in shining armor.:)

**** man, I gotta stop bull****ting on the gym. I'm starting to get soft in the middle. I just got such bad lungs and asthma, it's hard for me to go and put myself out there, all kneeled over gasping for air. I hate that.

Archived