Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Though The Soup Nazi episode is a classic, I feel that way too many see it as the best Seinfeld episode. It is definitely top 10, but The Contest, The Puerto Rican Day, The Serenity Now, and The Dealership are better IMO.

:applause::applause:

It's very funny but not close to the best. It just has the super memorable line. Contest is brilliant. The Outing (not that there's anything wrong with that), The Hamptons (shrinkage), The Parking Spot, The Dinner Party (black/white cookie and bobka), The Marine Biologist and The Bubble Boy are also better IMO. Lol, the Dealership...Twixxxxxx! Also The Calzone is probably better also and The Opposite and The Subway.

Ok, I should stop.

On a side note, Alicia Silverstone is coming to my school tomorrow night.

At first I was not pleased and mocked the NHL using a high school "draft concept"

Then I opened my mind and watched parts of the skills competition until this computer couldn't take any more of the streaming and I had to quit

By Sunday I was vaguely interested in the ASG and as it ended I had changed my opinion 180. I now feel more comfortable about the ASG format and I would like for it to happen again next year.

:ols: I usually hate those stupid (internet) "popular" phrases that get big and get thrown around constantly....but for some reason "jelly" is hilarious to me, I've been saying it for days, my gf is ready to kill me.

I'll be like "what, you jelly"

*doesn't matter what she says next*

"yeahhhh, you jelly :D"

His posts in the scouting thread are some of the most insightful posts on this entire board.

I just like that he cuts the crap and sums up a player or coach for better or for worse, in a concise, reasonable manner.

The scouting thread is an interesting read but it's become a bit clique-y, a fair amount of the ideas thrown around are just unlikely fantasy GM scenarios, and there are not always very balanced evaluations of players going on in there (especially from one of the usual posters in particular). The Tris sort of comes in and rains on their parade sometimes, but at least he's telling it like it is, which I can appreciate.

Was just watching some coverage of the Super Bowl on ESPN from Dallas. As they were going to a commercial, they were panning the crowd. As you would expect, Steeler fans everywhere. However, then they showed a group of COWBOYS fans decked out in all their gear holding up the #1 sign.:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Archived