Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Was just watching some coverage of the Super Bowl on ESPN from Dallas. As they were going to a commercial, they were panning the crowd. As you would expect, Steeler fans everywhere. However, then they showed a group of COWBOYS fans decked out in all their gear holding up the #1 sign.:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

They were time travelers from 1993 :ols:

Yeah Hot Rod Tattoos off South Main, dude was reallll cool, did a really nice job - then again it wasn't super intricate - just lettering, but it's better than I imagined :)

Nice. I bounced around for a while, my friend who grew up in Blacksburg suggested Hot Rod but I ended up going to Ancient Art.

Issac at Ancient Art is my guy, I'm definitely going to go back to him when I save up enough money.

http://www.tattoosbyisaac.com/

sometimes I wish leprechauns were real :(

over the Persian girls already?

---------- Post added February-1st-2011 at 12:09 AM ----------

I got screwed by a spam virus today on facebook and it posted something that said "heyy,look at this awesome video, what were you doing in it?"

I had to go to almost 600 freaking peoples pages and remove it. What a royal pain in the ass.

Nice. I bounced around for a while, my friend who grew up in Blacksburg suggested Hot Rod but I ended up going to Ancient Art.

Issac at Ancient Art is my guy, I'm definitely going to go back to him when I save up enough money.

http://www.tattoosbyisaac.com/

Yeah I went in and talked to them but they didn't have a lot of time so we rolled over to Hot Rod, started talkin to the people there, and they were awesome and the guy drew up almost exactly what I wanted, but better, soo why not haha it wasn't somethin super planned out as far as which artist was gonna do it (which was risky I know) but I love it so I'm happy...I now have 4 tats from 4 different artists, I really should make up my damn mind but when I want one, I kinda just want one...and I needed a guy down here :)

Edit: Some of those are pretty sweet- any of em yours?

Archived