Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Kim K is an epic makeup job. Right up there with Pam Anderson. As far as talentless beauties I'd take Hilton, Conrad, or even Richie over her as far as natural beauties without having to cake it on everyday.

You, sir, have poor taste in women. None of those last 3 gals you mentioned are even in the same ballpark as Kim.

---------- Post added February-3rd-2011 at 01:32 AM ----------

Paris is not hot. She's almost as overrated as Megan "computer editing in Transformers" Fox.

Exactly.

So before I went to bed last night I posted about that 60 million dollar stadium

I asked How the **** can you do this

This is how

The high school, which more closely resembles a small college, remains the centerpiece. Its athletic center contains the football team’s offices, an indoor practice field, a weight room, a film room and separate locker rooms for football, soccer, basketball and track. A picture on the wall near the expansive trophy case features the students who accepted college athletic scholarships last year — 44 of them.
Williams believes the new stadium will solve those issues. It will hold 18,000 spectators in a sunken bowl designed to improve sightlines. The stadium will include a two-tier press box, an indoor golf practice area, a high-definition video scoreboard, a practice room for wrestling, and enough parking for every car in Dallas, or close.

“Look, football has always been a big deal here,” Williams said. “This is Texas. But this bond project is about much more than football. It’s about our school, our community.”

“It’s about tra-di-tion,” he added, accentuating the syllables.

Inside the athletic center, the trophy case includes the centerpiece plaque from the 2008 Class 5A football championship, as well as awards for other sports like wrestling and girls’ golf. That speaks to Williams’s point, and Allen ranks among the state’s top academic schools. To some, however, the stadium project will always embody excess simply because of its size and cost. In fact, with significant education cuts looming across the state, Allen anticipates an increasingly negative reaction as the stadium nears completion, with its first game scheduled for August 2012. Yet Tim Carroll, a district spokesman, said he had received few calls critical of the project. He expects that to change, if only somewhat.

So basically that HS is a college lol

Archived