Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

[/color]does anyone have any recommendations on a hookah restaurant from the McLean to Georgetown area?

McLean? Are you looking near Tyson's Corner? There is Malik's Kabob and Cafe...

Prince Cafe of Georgetown. Everyone I know hates this place but I don't think it's that bad.

Oasis in Falls Church. What exactly do you mean by the McLean to Georgetown area? lol. That's a really vague description.

Queens Cafe in Adams Morgan is my favorite.

McLean? Are you looking near Tyson's Corner? There is Malik's Kabob and Cafe...

Prince Cafe of Georgetown. Everyone I know hates this place but I don't think it's that bad.

Oasis in Falls Church. What exactly do you mean by the McLean to Georgetown area? lol. That's a really vague description.

Queens Cafe in Adams Morgan is my favorite.

:ols: I have to meet a foreign military officer someplace for dinner...I was trying to find a hookah restaurant since the dude likes to smoke alot.

The Tysons - Georgetown was for something along i66 since I'm working in Tysons at the moment and Georgetown since that's where the embassy is located

Malik's Kabob and Cafe is really good but I'm not sure if it's appropriate for a work related meeting. It's right off of I-66. I'd go there if formality isn't an issue.

You could go to Prince Cafe in Georgetown but most of my friends found the people who work there to be *******s. I've personally never had a problem... but you know how people are, waitress kinda gives you the mean look and people get all offended these days.

If you don't mind venturing into Adams Morgan than Queens Cafe is your safest and best bet. Only a 10 minute drive from Georgetown.

I've found over 10 reliable websites since that thread was started. Some of those will most likely be shut down too in the future, but I'm getting everything I can out of them right now. My favorite site by far was tvshack.net. When the feds shut that down last June I was devastated. I really miss that site.

I've found over 10 reliable websites since that thread was started. Some of those will most likely be shut down too in the future, but I'm getting everything I can out of them right now. My favorite site by far was tvshack.net. When the feds shut that down last June I was devastated. I really miss that site.

I have plenty of tv streaming sites. It's the live sports that I loved atdhe.net for, but it looks like the replacement site 2k told me about is gonna work just fine.

The worst thing ATDHE's shutdown did was send me back in time

I guess if ATDHE was up today I would have put the Duke MD game on the computer

Instead I had to put it on the radio

And I've always said radio is better than TV because the descriptions have bias and the broadcasters have an agenda

Nearly every single college basketball game, save a few pre-conference play regional games in some markets (like KU, Kentucky) has an unbiased TV crew working the game, and they are a lot less passionate than the radio people who often go unnoticed. Same with football.

The worst thing ATDHE's shutdown did was send me back in time

I guess if ATDHE was up today I would have put the Duke MD game on the computer

Instead I had to put it on the radio

And I've always said radio is better than TV because the descriptions have bias and the broadcasters have an agenda

Nearly every single college basketball game, save a few pre-conference play regional games in some markets (like KU, Kentucky) has an unbiased TV crew working the game, and they are a lot less passionate than the radio people who often go unnoticed. Same with football.

I was ready to cry when I saw it was shut down. Thankfully 2k came and saved the day.

Yeah I know about the other site

As I told you in PM it doesn't have college ball so that really sucks, I was starting to get into the habit of leaving the ESPN feed in the background while playing various computer games

Anyway

<XtremeDave> Allen High School in Allen, Tex. is constructing a $60 million football stadium, where its teenage boys will learn the game. "Football has always been a big deal here," says district athletic director Steve "Bubba" Williams. "It's about tra-di-tion."

<XtremeDave> holy **** texas

<ixcuincle> what the ****

allenhighschool.jpg

How the **** can you build a 600 million dollar football stadium FOR A HIGH SCHOOL

IT'S A HIGH SCHOOL, JUST PUT BLEACHERS AND A FIELD AND GOALPOSTS

THIS DOESN'T NEED TO BE BEAVER STADIUM LOL

Yeah I know about the other site

As I told you in PM it doesn't have college ball so that really sucks, I was starting to get into the habit of leaving the ESPN feed in the background while playing various computer games

Anyway

How the **** can you build a 600 million dollar football stadium FOR A HIGH SCHOOL

IT'S A HIGH SCHOOL, JUST PUT BLEACHERS AND A FIELD AND GOALPOSTS

THIS DOESN'T NEED TO BE BEAVER STADIUM LOL

Where the **** is the money going to come from?

Reading Hobbes for class is a pain in the ass.

For instance, the word "stiled" keeps coming up and I have no idea what its supposed to be.

"From the definition of Punishment, I inferre, First, that neither private revenges, nor injuries of private men, can properly be stiled Punishment; because they proceed not from publique Authority."

Reading Hobbes for class is a pain in the ass.

For instance, the word "stiled" keeps coming up and I have no idea what its supposed to be.

"From the definition of Punishment, I inferre, First, that neither private revenges, nor injuries of private men, can properly be stiled Punishment; because they proceed not from publique Authority."

Thomas Hobbes?

Archived