Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Agree wholeheartedly. They had some guy on before the Wiz game last week. He spent about 30 minutes talking about them (in between talking about Snyder, no lie) and he had absolutely no ****ing clue. He couldn't even correctly pronounce names of players. I texted in that it was an embarrassment that the radop home of the Wizards features no onair personalities that have a clue about the team. He read the text on air and started ****ing about how he prefaced the segment by saying he doesn't follow the Wizards. WHY THE **** ARE YOU ON BEFORE A WIZARDS GAME THEN? There are three personalities on there that I would listen to talk about the Wiz: Cakes from the Junkies, Danny Ruiz from Overtime and, as much as I hate him and think he's the biggest hack ever, Chad Flukes knows his **** when it comes to the Wizards. Unfortunately, the dynamics of the respective shows they're on, never really gives them an opportunity to talk Wizards. Like you said, it's Skins/Snyder or bust.

That's just scratching the surface of my beefs with that station. Local radio is at its lowest point in my entire life and 106.7 is a big reason for it.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a rats ass about Dan Snyder's lawsuit? Who cares ...

Not even close I'd imagine.

But it's the loudest people, the mindless critics, who are into the story, so it's getting beaten to death. It's basically throwing chum into the water and everyone who already hates Snyder is feasting on the story and won't hear any rational discussion about the other side of it.

I don't think Snyder's a perfect owner by any remote stretch, but he's also not close to the worst owner in the league either. I'd say that he's comfortably hovering around the 15th to 20th best range.

Blue, GAC, ACW, you city slickers aint got a daggon clue about real sports, you boys is probly busy with them Ipads and facebook thingies. Real men watch NASCAR! 24 hours of good ol' slobberknockin fun, goin' 200 miles per hour is enough to take a man to his limits, I tell you what!

Aint nuthin better than watchin' them boys tear it up out there. If you can't enjoy that, then you aint a real Amurrican, you're probably a god dang communist! Why don't you take them skinny jeans and blackberrys, and your six pack of Smirnoff Ice and take your asses to Canada! In the meantime, Imma kick back,drink my bottle of homemade whiskey, and eat my pork rinds and watch a real sport, yeehaw! * Absent mindedly fires a few shots from the huntin' rifle*

PS, soccer sucks.

Blue, GAC, ACW, you city slickers aint got a daggon clue about real sports, you boys is probly busy with them Ipads and facebook thingies. Real men watch NASCAR! 24 hours of good ol' slobberknockin fun, goin' 200 miles per hour is enough to take a man to his limits, I tell you what!

Aint nuthin better than watchin' them boys tear it up out there. If you can't enjoy that, then you aint a real Amurrican, you're probably a god dang communist! Why don't you take them skinny jeans and blackberrys, and your six pack of Smirnoff Ice and take your asses to Canada! In the meantime, Imma kick back,drink my bottle of homemade whiskey, and eat my pork rinds and watch a real sport, yeehaw! * Absent mindedly fires a few shots from the huntin' rifle*

PS, soccer sucks.

Bwaaahahahah! Five star post.

PS, soccer sucks.

LOL

Cue honorary_hog in 3...2...1...

So now we move from NFL to NASCAR. From :1stplace: to :pooh:

Aren't you one of the same guys that used to always give me grief because I kept bashing soccer?...We get it...you don't like Nascar. You don't like Idol...You like to use every emoticon at your disposal. Get some new material. If you'll notice, I've cut back alot on knocking soccer.

What's really funny about all this is Nascar and Idol are both some extremely popular in this country. Hell, at least I was dissing something that most people didn't find interesting.

Edit: I left out. We get it...you don't like the BCS. Damn, how could I leave that one off lol.

And ACW: FWIW, the NFL is #1 to me. Then Nascar.

Aren't you one of the same guys that used to always give me grief because I kept bashing soccer?...We get it...you don't like Nascar. You don't like Idol...You like to use every emoticon at your disposal. Get some new material. If you'll notice, I've cut back alot on knocking soccer.

ACW will never get new material, he's easily the most predictable poster on this board. And yes, his schtick is VERY old. It's known that I'm not a big fan of his, but I'm done wasting my energy dealing with him.

Damn, on Saturday I was rear-ended by a 16 year old girl who has only been driving for two months. Her car had some damage but my car--as far as I know so far--has just some scratches (I had just let go of the break and had started to go forward on a green light, momentum ftw.) She rocked me pretty hard though. I felt so bad for her because she was seriously freaking. I was trying to tell her that **** happens and it wasn't a big deal, but she cried the entire time. Her parents showed up after the fact and her mom was so cool. For some reason her Dad was a complete dick. He didn't speak to me or even look at me once (like I did something wrong). But whatever, dad's are protective of their daughters. I'm not taking it personal.

I thought I was good to go at the time but since then I've been showing signs of a concussion (only yesterday did I notice a bump on the back/side of my bead) with nausea and my nose started bleeding like an hour or so after the accident. I also JUST started to feel some fairly-painful discomfort in my back. Thing is, if it's not too serious I really don't want to go see a doctor and cause them any problems. Though I could certainly use it, I'm not looking for any extra cash or anything.

Does anyone know if I do go to the doctor and I don't have anything going on, is that going to mess them up in anyway? As far as their insurance goes. Or if I do have some minor injuries, what is that going to do to them?

ACW will never get new material, he's easily the most predictable poster on this board. And yes, his schtick is VERY old. It's known that I'm not a big fan of his, but I'm done wasting my energy dealing with him.

I usually don't mind the guy. But, hell, I'm convinced he's way worse at stirring the pot than I am. Hell, even I know when to quit.

Does anyone know if I do go to the doctor and I don't have anything going on, is that going to mess them up in anyway? As far as their insurance goes. Or if I do have some minor injuries, what is that going to do to them?

I don't know how this **** works but your insurance company can probably give you advice.

And dude, concussions are nothing to **** with.

Its cool of you to not want to screw over their family but you've gotta get that checked out.

Yeah dude, I get the whole being a nice guy and not wanting to cause them trouble. But you shouldn't be doing that at the expense of your own health.

---------- Post added February-8th-2011 at 12:56 AM ----------

Lol, that wasn't anything about you man. It was about Nascar being THE sport now that football is over. That's why I quoted ACW and not blue.

Nascar is nothing new to me, it's just like driving on the beltway.

But seriously, what's the fun in watching guys turn left for 5 hours?

Dude, concussions are nothing to **** with.

Its cool of you to not want to screw over their family but you've gotta get that checked out.

I dont know the context but so true.

Also, seems to be a pissing match in this thread lets watch!!!

Wizards suck, baseball sucks, nascar sucks, cap suck (yes i went there), soccer sucks, if i left anyone out i am sorry. oh ya vt sucks too

Dude, concussions are nothing to **** with.

Eh, it's almost three days later and I'm not dead. And I kept working after the fact. What do they do for concussions? I thought it was just repeat concussions--or the threat of one--that was the real danger. I'm really at 0 risk of getting another one anytime soon.

Archived