Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Foreal, someone needs to see Dazed and Confused.
I knew it was from some movie.

And Matthew McConaughey's a tool.

Stewie: "You know Matthew, I may not get another chance to say this, so I just want to get this off my chest: you are just awful. You are one of the worst actors in the history of film and I think that you need to go away."

Matthew McConaughey: "Aw thanks, man. The truth is I spend at least 90% of my year going away, exploring exploring exotic places, having sex with my beautiful girlfriend and just doing sit-ups. I mean that's really--then counting money. Money that I made off those terrible films that i put out into the American populous because they just love to see me, doing what it is that I do."

Stewie: "Yes, but you're not hearing me. 'Dazed and Confused' was the one thing that was passable. After that-"

Matthew McConuaghey: "Aw, thanks man. That actually launched my career."

Stewie: "After that, e-everything else was awful. 'Contact', the-they didn't even need you. They didn't even need you in that movie. They could've done the whole movie without you."

Matthew McConaughey: "I know, I said the same thing; but they were just like 'aw, we just need a good-looking guy with a great ass and some tight abs who can just provide some down-home enthusiasm in this picture.' Something to counterbalance Jodie Foster. They took her to be slightly cold, uh, unapproachable, do ya know? So they put me in there. I said it didn't make any sense. I said the same thing about that Bill Murray elephant movie. But they were like: 'oh but the audicences need you.'"

Stewie: "You make me physically sick to my stomach, and I wish that you would get a heart attack."

Matthew McConaughey: "I totally feel ya man. The truth of the matter is, I don't like my movies either. But, uh, man, they just keep offering me money, and I do it, and I get to go around the world. I mean, did you see 'Sahara'?!? HAHA! But I'll tell you what that movie gave me was an opportunity to take an Airstream all across the country and sell that picture one person at a time."

Stewie: "You suck donkey ass."

Matthew McConaughey: "Now, you can't prove that!"

Archived