Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I was extremely bored tonight

Then I put the Alabama game on the radio.

It's incredibly close and I didn't think I'd be this interested in the outcome of a SEC game but Alabama is 7-1 in conference and by far the best team in the SEC West. If they win at SEC East foe Vanderbilt it'll be huge.

i wouldn't be surpised to see jordan as the first coach/owner in the nba

Not allowed. That's why he had to give up his percentage in the Bullets.

Toaster, Jordan is far from a beast these days. What do you expect the players he pays to say about him ?

The whole concept is ridiculous.

Toaster, Jordan is far from a beast these days. What do you expect the players he pays to say about him ?

The whole concept is ridiculous.

He can coach...I can remember before Jordan came back he was working one on one with Laron Profit when he was with the Wizards and you could see his improvement in 2001...Laron ended up getting traded to Orlando for Haywood.

Having Jordan out on the floor with your team in practice is something great...he works hard and busts his butt and holds others accountable - thats something the Bobcats need right now....the Wizards could as well

Are you sure? You sounded pretty upset. It's a shame that there aren't any "kleenex" emoticons. We could've used one there. ;)

Wanna fight about it!?!?!

:redpunch:

The whole NFL lockout thing is overblown

Yeah, we'll all miss football, but we'll move on and find other sports to replace our interest temporarily. They'll still have college football.

It's not the end of the world

Shut up.

The Panthers had 9 touchdown passes all year long.

Rex Grossman had 7 touchdown passes in 3 starts.

:ols:

Dude the WVU player in your sig.. Whats his name!? I'm not much of a West Virginia fan but I go to school 10 miles south and went to a game and the first player I saw was him. He's a SS right? I was like damn the motha*effer is big! Would love for him to play for the Redskins.

The whole NFL lockout thing is overblown

Yeah, we'll all miss football, but we'll move on and find other sports to replace our interest temporarily. They'll still have college football.

It's not the end of the world

Oddly enough, I have to agree with you. I would miss the NFL if we lost the season; but we, as a country, would just find something else to do or watch. If anything, it would be a huge mistake on the part of the owners and players. This is one of the biggest money makers in America. They would be fools not come to some kind of compromise.

Archived