Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Reread that post. :ols:

I never said that there weren't any jobs in law enforcement here, this is our nation's capital,lol. And I said that if I found a higher paying job, ( more specifically in my current field ) then I'd be willing to move back to Florida. I'm not making a career witch right now, I just graduated last year. :ols: I'll think about it in the future.

I fail to see what witchcraft has to do with law enforcement...:whoknows:

I dont think you'd find a better paying job in law enforcement in Florida though...DC is the prime area for it

---------- Post added February-12th-2011 at 02:45 PM ----------

Check my new sig :)

its too big...you wont have a sig for long :pfft:

I can't pay for fantasy football man

I know BS likes that, but why throw money down the drain to lose?

I run my finances like a corporation, I'm not going to take a risk throwing money down the drain for little profit

I'm running in the red here

Been playing some form of fantasy (racing or football) for about 10 years now. I win money each year. And usually come out each year to the good. Overall, I'm on the positive side of cash flow from playing. But its more than just about winning money, to me. I just like it because it makes following a sport that much more interesting.

I had been playing fantasy sports since 1995-1996. This year is the first year i stopped playing. All types of fantasy sports. Baseball i stopped because i dont have internet access at work, and my buddy are on there 24/7 and no one trades anymore. football i stopped because i am at fedex field so i really dont care about any other game to be honest.

I had been playing fantasy sports since 1995-1996. This year is the first year i stopped playing. All types of fantasy sports. Baseball i stopped because i dont have internet access at work, and my buddy are on there 24/7 and no one trades anymore. football i stopped because i am at fedex field so i really dont care about any other game to be honest.

I watch the Redskins each and every week on the Ticket. So why does it matter if you go to all their games or not? They only play 8 home games. Besides, that doesn't prevent people from playing fantasy football. Sounds to me like maybe you weren't very good at it, so you quit. I guess I can understand that.

I watch the Redskins each and every week on the Ticket. So why does it matter if you go to all their games or not? They only play 8 home games. Besides, that doesn't prevent people from playing fantasy football. Sounds to me like maybe you weren't very good at it, so you quit. I guess I can understand that.

He's Indian, Bubble, so I'm guessing he got tired of doing statistics, etc every week to see who he should start

I just spent the last 35 minutes taking the most painful dump ever...I now know what it would feel like to have a baby out of your ass.

Stop eating cheese doodles and greasy cheeseburgers and you won't have that problem. Eat healthier And drink more water. Geez :slap:

Your ass is going to be sore for days. Unless you have the bg's, or ate a huge meal, it shouldn't take you any longer than 15 minutes tops, and it shouldn't feel like you're ****ting a brick either.

Stop eating cheese doodles and greasy cheeseburgers and you won't have that problem. Eat healthier And drink more water. Geez :slap:

Your ass is going to be sore for days. Unless you have the bg's, or ate a huge meal, it shouldn't take you any longer than 15 minutes tops, and it shouldn't feel like you're ****ting a brick either.

Thanks for the advice, dad! I think its because I drank too much last night :ols:

when you are at fedex field for at least 10-12 hours on a sunday, and dont have internet on your phone. fantasy just got boring entirely.

when you are at fedex field for at least 10-12 hours on a sunday, and dont have internet on your phone. fantasy just got boring entirely.

To each his own. As much as I love the Redskins, I could never see myself spending that much time at one place, for one game. Just seems crazy to me. But I'm not in that position, anyway, as I don't live there. To me, there's nothing like having the Ticket and having every single game at your disposal. Plus DTV has it where you can easily keep tabs of your fantasy teams. I'm gonna have some severe withdrawals if they don't play next year. :(

So it occurs to me that the wizards in Harry Potter's world don't really care about muggles. If they did why wouldn't one of them have apparated next to Hitler, killed him and then disapparated? It might have prevented a lot of bloodshed.

I still think this is his best goal. Not taking away from the one he scored today but this is just something you dream of.

]

Yeah I remember that. The man needs to get out of ManU though. It's time to take his talents to...eh, somewhere else.

A reminder to all the England fans I know--That's why you don't hate on Rooney.

---------- Post added February-13th-2011 at 02:30 AM ----------

I'm going to get 5 hours sleep tonight at the most. Awesome.

Whoever thought this **** hole of a country would have a "rainy season"? Think it's poured rain every day. Oh well at least it cuts down on the sand blowing around.

(all is right in the world when a Marines ****ing)

Archived