Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Jealousy is really the only reason to hate Beiber. You mad because he's making millions? You mad bc he's doing what he loves? You mad he's like 5'2" and 120lbs getting all the ladies? You mad bc he's performing at the Grammys? You mad bc he was on SNL and The Daily Show and probably made you laugh?

I think he's obnoxious and generally talentless.

Would I take his money? Absolutely. Would I take the attention he gets from girls? Absolutely.

But I find him really, really annoying.

Jealousy is really the only reason to hate Beiber. You mad because he's making millions? You mad bc he's doing what he loves? You mad he's like 5'2" and 120lbs getting all the ladies? You mad bc he's performing at the Grammys? You mad bc he was on SNL and The Daily Show and probably made you laugh?

I'd love to be him but I don't like no talent hacks getting so much fame because pre-teen girls haven't learned to appreciate artistic talent yet.

Grammys are unwatchable

The epitome of modern , mainstream trash in an awards show. That and that MTV show. Forget that, I'm going to play Football Manager 11 ;)

ixcuincle> WHAT

<ixcuincle> ARCADE FIRE ON NOW

<ixcuincle> ?

<ixcuincle> all these flashing lights

<ixcuincle> angry music

<ixcuincle> gonna give me a seizure

I see, Mr Sinister

Were you the one who asked what AFJOEIAFOEAJFI meant when I said it in the Duke thread

That's just me having a spasm on the keyboard after a big play lol, did the same thing when Arcade fire won

I dunno, I think you got the wrong guy, lol, maybe it was Mr. S or someone else.

FTR, I think Telephone was one of the best music videos that I've seen in a long time.

I see, Mr Sinister

Were you the one who asked what AFJOEIAFOEAJFI meant when I said it in the Duke thread

That's just me having a spasm on the keyboard after a big play lol, did the same thing when Arcade fire won

Actually, that was me. Thanks for explaining...I've done the occasional google search for that and gotten nothing, so I was quite confused. :ols:

"bc"

Nice grasp of the English language.

Actually, I don't hate Bieber as a human being. The kid is just making the most of one helluva opportunity.

His music sucks, for sure, but I can't hate him for being popular.

His FANS, though...

Am i the only who finds lady gaga unattractive?

No, she has a nice body, but I don't think her face is that attractive. In no way do I mean to sound harsh, but thats just my opinion. She's one hell of a musician though, so I can appreciate it. Unlike Beiber, she is very talented, and very good at what she does.

Archived