Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Btw, I'm almost 100% certain that every guy out there that covers the game will be picking the Phillies. And rightfully so. That has to be the easiest division winner to pick of them all. Of course, I hope it doesn't play out that way though.:)

Nats to win the division in a shocker when Bryce Harper comes up in May after a monster minor league debut and Strasburg miraculously recovers from Tommy John surgery in June and leads the team to the playoffs.

Nats to win the division in a shocker when Bryce Harper comes up in May after a monster minor league debut and Strasburg miraculously recovers from Tommy John surgery in June and leads the team to the playoffs.

Nice dream. But forget the Nats winning the division (never happen in a million years). A "shocker" would be if they finished in 4th.:movefast:

I typed a super lengthy explanation of endosymbiosis in the Creationism thread only for it to not go through and be posted. Why the **** does it log you out due to inactivity? Is that an ES thing or a browser issue (I'm using Chrome).

That's happend to me countless times. Pisses you off really bad. But sometimes once you re-type in your user name and pw it will have saved everything you typed.

I saw Just Go With It tonight. It was pretty dumb, but I thought it was funny.

I actually thought it was pretty good.

---------- Post added February-14th-2011 at 10:14 AM ----------

Count me in too (assuming it's open bar)

We'll see. :D

NIce, and congrats on proposing, she doesnt read es does she?

Thanks, even though I've not done it yet. :ols: The thought has been on my mind a lot, which is saying something. . . And naw, she doesn't. She knows I'm on here, but doesn't know my name or anything on here. :)

Archived