Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Went to the bar with 3 of my friends yesterday to watch our basketball game. Ordered a round of tequila shots, spoke briefly to an older townie who was sittin at the bar. Went back to the pool tables then out to smoke a cigarette. Said townie pops his head outside to tell us he just bought all four of us two rounds of Petron because "doing something nice for people surprises them more than doin somethin mean."

God bless nice people. Screw this hangover.

Went to the bar with 3 of my friends yesterday to watch our basketball game. Ordered a round of tequila shots, spoke briefly to an older townie who was sittin at the bar. Went back to the pool tables then out to smoke a cigarette. Said townie pops his head outside to tell us he just bought all four of us two rounds of Petron because "doing something nice for people surprises them more than doin somethin mean."

Always nice to see there are still decent people in this world.

One of my favorite things about Blacksburg/the south in general is how much nicer people are down here.

The DMV is full of douchebags. Sure, they may be more intelligent, educated, worldly and less close-minded in general but damn its refreshing to interact with people that are genuinely nice.

Bubble Screen is serious about his Journey. I can almost picture him dimming the lights, lighting scented candles and just singing his heart out, shedding tears of joy.

Says the guy that likes Bryan Adams.

---------- Post added February-14th-2011 at 02:55 PM ----------

Don't make me dig up some of your musical tastes, Mr. As I recall, they are alot more questionable than Journey. And btw, I rarely listen to them, anyway. I only defended them because of Bang's comments about them in the other thread. You guys are making too much out of this.

Says the guy that likes Bryan Adams.

Don't make me dig up some of your musical tastes, Mr. As I recall, they are alot more questionable than Journey. And btw, I rarely listen to them, anyway. I only defended them because of Bang's comments about them in the other thread. You guys are making too much out of this.

:ols: Aw, I'm sorry, just messin. As far as "digging up musical tastes is concerned, here, I'll give you the shovel, feel free. :ols:

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. :evil:

Jim Rome is ignorant about mma.

He's probably the only mainstream radio personality that positively discusses the sport

Don't know how he's ignorant about it when he's the only one that talks about it

---------- Post added February-14th-2011 at 07:14 PM ----------

joe-beninati.jpg?w=225&h=300

Archived