Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You could always lower your standards bluefood or just be patient. If not you always got your trusty right hand. If you won't do yourself than what girl would? Lol that saying always made me laugh.

On another note I think this girl broke my arm.

---------- Post added February-15th-2011 at 09:45 PM ----------

Also nice sow.

It's a little ironic though. Adam Morrison has two rings (sitting the bench for the Lakers), but JJ Redick has had a more successful NBA career.

Luke Walton has FIVE!:ols:

---------- Post added February-16th-2011 at 01:28 AM ----------

I didn't read the whole article, but who is saying Jimmer will be the next Larry??? Whenever I've seen NBA discussion about him on ESPN, they're still debating whether he will succeed at the "next level".

Whoever said that is a complete buffoon. For one, he's only 6'2". Bird was alot bigger than that. Plus their games aren't really similar at all. Unless the guy is comparing him to Bird because they're both white. But that's dumb, too.

I think the guy is a great college player. But won't amount to whole lot at the next level. Not Adam Morrison bad. I think he could end up being slightly less than what Redick is.

---------- Post added February-16th-2011 at 01:30 AM ----------

I'd kill for a footlong with everything on it right about now...

Hardees, believe it or not, has pretty decent 'dogs. One of the few things I go there for.

---------- Post added February-16th-2011 at 01:32 AM ----------

Every dunk is pretty boring to me. Just doesn't get me pumped up. Guess that's why the NBA isn't really my thing. A perfect tre with someone in your face is a beautiful thing, however.

Guess you haven't seen Blake Griffin play?

http://twitter.com/edsbs/statuses/37922143383724032

RT @ZODIAC_MF: **** YEAH ROBOCOP IS COMING TO DETROIT
Paffendorf and other local artists hope RoboCop is just the beginning of a series of public art installations.

"With all of this publicity, we have a big opportunity to extend this to other projects in Detroit," Paffendorf said.

Supporters of the statue got a big boost Tuesday when San Francisco businessman, Pete Hottelet, donated $25,000.

Dead

I think I am in love with my teacher.

Ahh yes. Back in high school I was in love with our biology teacher. She was this hot thin blonde a couple of years out of college. She coached the track team so she always kept in shape. I always loved soccer practice because she would run with us.

Ahh yes. Back in high school I was in love with our biology teacher. She was this hot thin blonde a couple of years out of college. She coached the track team so she always kept in shape. I always loved soccer practice because she would run with us.

I found something out - I was a brat in Kindergarten until they downsized the classes and I got moved into this hot teacher's class. I was in love and never acted out again.

Same thing happened in 1st grade - had a hot teacher...and her husband worked with my father, so of course I couldnt act out because I would get the **** beat out of me

Same thing happened in 2nd grade - I had the hottest teacher in the whole school...I was on the honor roll

I think there is a correlation between having a hot teacher and boys paying attention in school.

Archived