Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yeah she is talented. She writes her own music, wrote music for other artists, has a great voice, is a great on-stage performer, and her "eccentric" fashion sense also sets her apart from other artists. She's the real deal

All commendable but her music sucks. I'll take Big Willie Style lol.

It's late, and I am loaded up on prescription pain medicine, but exactly are you trying to tell us? :ols:

:ols:

I'm thinking about asking my GF to marry me. I just don't know when I want to do it. I've done told her I'm not getting married until at least 25, so she'd never expect me asking her anytime soon :ols:, but I just know she's the one. :)

Good for you Nick, nake sure you play some Bryan Adams at the wedding.

Sticks, your Seinfeld references are really getting to me. One week, very soon, I am going to sit down and watch every ****ing episode, from the first season to the last. I feel so left out. I think I've seen like 5 episodes total, lol.

Sticks, your Seinfeld references are really getting to me. One week, very soon, I am going to watch every ****ing show, from the first season to the last. I feel so left out. I think I've seen like 5 episodes total, lol.

You my friend, have lived a terrible life so far. There's a reason that Seinfeld is the greatest sitcom to ever air on TV.

You my friend, have lived a terrible life so far. There's a reason that Seinfeld is the greatest sitcom to ever air on TV.

I know, I guess I was just too preoccupied by other shows like The Fresh Prince, Simpsons, etc. at the time.

Hell it took me up until last summer to experience Lost, and watch it from start to finish. I don't think I deserve to live. :(

I know, I guess I was just too preoccupied by other shows like The Fresh Prince, Simpsons, etc. at the time.

Hell it took me up until last summer to experience Lost, and watch it from start to finish. I don't think I deserve to live. :(

There's still time, and trust me once you watch all those episodes you will find new reason to live.

There's still time, and trust me once you watch all those episodes you will find new reason to live.

my little brother watches Seinfeld...it has its moments, but I think it is VASTLY overrated. I don't think I've ever laughed at anything on that show. I'd go as far as saying its a waste of time...:movefast:

I think Seinfield is decent, don't get all the Arrested Development hype though i actually remember when it was on fox I thought it was decent as well. Did someone break your heart sg26?

Haha not recently thank God I just think it's kinda stupid ...I'd rather someone buy me flowers on a random day, than one designated for it.

Also, I may have been a bit inebriated last night :cheers:

Sticks, your Seinfeld references are really getting to me. One week, very soon, I am going to sit down and watch every ****ing episode, from the first season to the last. I feel so left out. I think I've seen like 5 episodes total, lol.

That's 5 more than I've seen.

That's 5 more than I've seen.

AL Central

Twins

Tigers

White Sox

Indians

Royals

AL East

Red Sox

Yankees

Orioles

Jays

Rays

AL West

Rangers

Athletics

Mariners

LA

NL Central

Reds

Cubs

Brewers

Cards

Astros

Pirates

This is the only division I am going to comment on because the Cubs played well with that manager who took over after Pinella left, and the Astros did well with after that manager guy was fired. Brewers made offseason acquisitions to bolster team, including trading for Grienke. It should be very interesting to see how this division pans out.

NL East

Phillies

Braves

Marlins

Mets

Nats

NL West

SF

"My Padres"

Rockies

Dodgers

D'Backs

^^ Too early for baseball stuff, man. Though I must admit I'm pretty excited to see what Uggla is gonna do for my Bravos.

---------- Post added February-14th-2011 at 10:48 AM ----------

^^ Too early for baseball stuff, man. Though I must admit I'm pretty excited to see what Uggla is gonna do for my Bravos.

Btw, I'm almost 100% certain that every guy out there that covers the game will be picking the Phillies. And rightfully so. That has to be the easiest division winner to pick of them all. Of course, I hope it doesn't play out that way though.:)

It's never too early for baseball.

That NL Central is going to be so gritty. There is total parity there and no team for sure will win it. Cards could, Reds could, even Brewers could. Cubs played well after Pinella left and Astros also had a good 2nd half. Other than Pittsburgh, many of those teams could compete for legitimate spots. It will be fun to watch

Archived