Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just finished watching the Pacific Northwest edition of No Reservations. Tony went to some hippie doughnut shop in Portland, where they made doughnuts with crazy toppings like Cap'n Crunch, Oreos with peanut butter doughnuts with bacon and a caramel glaze, all kinds of stuff. The store owner then goes on about how they got a call from the FDA when they were tipped off about the guys making, get this... NyQuil doughnuts. :wtf:

They inject the NyQuil into the doughnuts the same way they would if they were using jelly, frosting, creme, etc. That's just ****ing insane.

The Packers are going to be around for awhile. I can't believe they suffered as many injuries as they did, while still managing to play at a high level. It's unprecedented.

Ted Thompson is one hell of a GM. With as young as some of these guys are, this could be the first of many Super Bowls for them.

As for the small population of bandwagon Steelers fans that inhabit this area, get over it. You've won 6 Super Bowls, 6! I don't want to hear **** when I go to work tomorrow. You're all spoiled.

Didn't really want to post a new thread about this, so I figured I would post it here. Check out this thread I saw on another forum I post on:

http://boards.caazone.com/showthread.php?t=103659

First picture, Gary Clark wearing an ES hat. Does he post here regularly? I'm afraid this might be common knowledge that I was unaware of.

I don't know, but I'm sure a lot of ex, and current players post here, or at least visit the site, same with a lot of the talking heads. Rocky from the Kev and Rock show posts here occasionally, and I'm pretty sure Czaban ( who's referenced the site many times before), Dukes and a few others do as well. This sites just too big for a lot of these guys to not know about it.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a rats ass about Dan Snyder's lawsuit? Who cares ...

Nope, not at all. I got into the discussion when it first came out, and by the next day, I was sick of it. I'm pretty sure I'm going to avoid it all from now on.

Nope.

106.7 is officially dead to me after they literally spent 10 straight hours--and three separate shows--talking about it.

I haven't listened to 106.7 the last two months at all. Football season ends and none of these guys have any decent material to talk about besides the same old ****. Their knowledge of other sports is absolutely abysmal. Kevin and Rock are the only one who I will OCCASIONALLY tune into. I can't believe UnWise Mike has his own show. One of the worst radio personalities ever.

Archived