Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

There's a kid in my class who brought a stuffed panda. The panda is on his desk and he's playing with it. Wtf?

Ask if it has a name....when he gives you its name, reply back in an angry tone - 'wtf dude, if youre gonna have a stuffed panda on your desk, it better be named something awesome like Patrick the Horny Panda or Steve'....then smack it out of his hand.

I stop at McD and decided to get the nuggets meal - large and the girl even asked me what kind of sause I wanted and so I told her. I get to the office only to see no barbaque sause. WTF!!!! Why even ask me if you are not going to give me!!! The fries were cold and looked and not filled to the top.:mad:

I try not to eat at McD but today I was in a hurry to get back to the office and McD looked like a sure bet of quick drive by. :doh:

Absolutely. Of all the composers in the film industry, I love his music the most, followed by Harry Gregson-Williams and Hans Zimmer

I love my Hans Zimmer Pandora station. He's probably my #1 seed of film composers today.

I gotta give Danny Elfman his just due as well. The Simpsons theme, the original Batman film theme, Tim Burton's movies (I'm not a Tim Burton fan, but his movies usually have memorable scores), Spider-Man film score, etc. Elfman's resume is pretty good.

Howard Shore did some incredible work with the Lord of the Rings score.

For anyone who likes random film scores, epic orchestra stuff, etc., I would strongly recommend checking out Two Steps From Hell. They do stock trailer music that's been used for stuff like Star Trek, Mass Effect, Tron, Harry Potter, etc. Pretty good ambient music.

E.S. Posthumus, who did the CBS Football theme, make some pretty good music as well. Film scores are a weird nerdy obsession of mine.

---------- Post added February-4th-2011 at 05:17 PM ----------

Wasn't that a fairly young bulldog? I thought Uga VIII was new.

I gotta give Danny Elfman his just due as well. The Simpsons theme, the original Batman film theme, Tim Burton's movies (I'm not a Tim Burton fan, but his movies usually have memorable scores), Spider-Man film score, etc. Elfman's resume is pretty good.

I really liked the song he did for Wanted a couple years or so back.

This place really slows down after 5pm. Pretty obviuos reason.

Kind of funny.

I know how lame it is to brag about facebook, but I'm pretty good at it and have a ton of fun. I get some really interesting threads going on and they can get to 60 posts. I know, lame, but funny.

Archived