Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

To the fat ass girl who just sat down beside me:

Thanks for bending over and then pulling up your jeans right infront of my face. I really appreciated seeing your asscheeks squished together as you struggled to pull up your pants. The mental image of your pink thong wrapped around your pale, white, jiggly ass will haunt me in my sleep.

PS - thank me later for giving you Kosher Ham's number.

To the fat ass girl who just sat down beside me:

Thanks for bending over and then pulling up your jeans right infront of my face. I really appreciated seeing your asscheeks squished together as you struggled to pull up your pants. The mental image of your pink thong wrapped around your pale, white, jiggly ass will haunt me in my sleep.

PS - thank me later for giving you Kosher Ham's number.

The only thing worse than that is probably seeing a fat chick wearing spandex, or a tight shirt exposing their back jelly roll fat.

The only thing worse than that is probably seeing a fat chick wearing spandex, or a tight shirt exposing their back jelly roll fat.

it was gross to an indeterminate degree :puke:

I think my teacher got into a fight with himself...and lost. He's got a cut above his right eyebrow and on his cheek...and he has cuts on his right hand around his knuckles....hmmm

it was gross to an indeterminate degree :puke:

I think my teacher got into a fight with himself...and lost. He's got a cut above his right eyebrow and on his cheek...and he has cuts on his right hand around his knuckles....hmmm

Nah. My girlfriend takes one of his classes, and he made a lewd comment about her pink thong. I had to take him out back and **** him up.

What about the GRE are you afraid of? I've been preparing for mine for a while now and it doesn't seem that hard at all.

Was awoken at 5 AM by the thought of taking a GRE and pursuing a PhD

IT's all in the past though

Most deadline are done and there's no use even trying

I'm done

Toaster, Your game must be worse than I thought...she hasn't even called me yet.

This sucks... when you called last night and told me she was my dream girl I never imagined a pink thong. That's hotness.

Did you get hers to give to me ?

EDIT: I don't mind thick, but fat is a no-go. Send her Slacky's way.

Toaster, Your game must be worse than I thought...she hasn't even called me yet.

This sucks... when you called last night and told me she was my dream girl I never imagined a pink thong. That's hotness.

Did you get hers to give to me ?

EDIT: I don't mind thick, but fat is a no-go. Send her Slacky's way.

She sounded interested man...I think she's just being shy. I gave her your number and told her you'd be down for a triple X throwdown...so dial 1-900-MixALot and kick them nasty thoughts...baby got back.

Yeah I went in and talked to them but they didn't have a lot of time so we rolled over to Hot Rod, started talkin to the people there, and they were awesome and the guy drew up almost exactly what I wanted, but better, soo why not haha it wasn't somethin super planned out as far as which artist was gonna do it (which was risky I know) but I love it so I'm happy...I now have 4 tats from 4 different artists, I really should make up my damn mind but when I want one, I kinda just want one...and I needed a guy down here :)

Edit: Some of those are pretty sweet- any of em yours?

Ha no, though I do like a bunch of them, the Hokie Bird with the 757 on his eye lids is awesome. Mine is pretty simple- just a VT over a black ribbon.

They are damn addicting though, I've already decided on my next one and I keep thinking of things I'd like to get :ols:

Because we both live in Blacksburg and I'm not tryina get my ass kicked.

Haha lets be serious we've probably seen each other at Sharkeys before and just not known it...and I totally didn't mean that to sound as creepy as it did...

And I've put up pics of my Redskin feathers tat so people have seen that...none of the new one yet, I had to make sure my toes looked perfect :silly:

Archived