stevenaa

****ING PIZZA BAGELS!

OMG NOM NOM NOM NOM!

yes!

Double yes!

Now my random thought....

I love ES!

and an excerpt for a great song, guess it and you're good:

"It goes while you're here, I wanna tell you somethin'. It's that I love you girl, and. And I wish we could run, to the sun. And never come back!"

Yes, I'm so gay for that but it's so tight. Don't be a fag. PS, I'm drunk.

**** man, I gotta stop bull****ting on the gym. I'm starting to get soft in the middle. I just got such bad lungs and asthma, it's hard for me to go and put myself out there, all kneeled over gasping for air. I hate that.

Take raw honey before you exercise. Seriously, it's amazing. I have asthma.

Agreed. I was just listening to this last night.

Yup. Old school Fab there.

My favorites by him are:

"Holla Back Youngin'", another older one.

"Automatic" with E40

"The Way"

"This Is My Party"

"The Fabolous Life"

"Pachanga"

"Lullaby"

"When the Money Goes" with Jay-Z

"Exhibit F"

"I'm Raw"

"Love Come Down"

"Body Bag"----Probably my favorite of them all

and his latest, "You Be Killen Em"

He's about the first rapper where I almost like everything he does. Love his metaphors. They're hilarious.

Yeah, even stuff like "Imma do it", or "Keeping it Gangsta", hell even his first hit..."I can't deny it".

Yep. I'm glad you said those. I had forgotten all about those and others.

He's got another mixtape coming out sometime.. If it's anything like his last one, There Is No Competition 2, it'll definitely be good.

It's ashame he gets overlooked by the likes of Lil Wayne. :doh: If anyone thinks Wayne is better, they need to compare the two on this song done together:

NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g82EpkS_CVs

Mainstream America doesn't want to listen to real hip hop anymore, they'd rather listen to a bunch of autotoned losers crying, whining, or whatever that **** is, I can't stand it.

I think Lil Wayne is okay, but some people want to put him in Nas/ Jay-Z/ 2Pac/Biggie company. Not possible. None of the mainstream stuff outside of 2-3 rappers, is worth my time. Hip Hop isn't dead though.

Mainstream America doesn't want to listen to real hip hop anymore, they'd rather listen to a bunch of autotoned losers crying, whining, or whatever that **** is, I can't stand it.

I think Lil Wayne is okay, but some people want to put him in Nas/ Jay-Z/ 2Pac/Biggie company. Not possible. None of the mainstream stuff outside of 2-3 rappers, is worth my time. Hip Hop isn't dead though.

All rap/hip hop music sucks, imo. Always has. Bunch of garbage.

Duke getting blown out Rofl

I was just about to post something about this!:ols:

All rap/hip hop music sucks, imo. Always has. Bunch of garbage.

Uh, okay? Am I supposed to care? You're probably incapable of making the distinction between the two anyways, and I guarantee that if I actually cared enough about your opinion to ask you why, you'd probably respond with the typical flawed logic ( Exhibited by Burgandy Burner ) that comes from the "Rap is crap" crowd.

Archived