Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hopefully. I'm at the point now where if these kinds of movies aren't done from a different POV, like Invasion, Signs, District 9, Cloverfield, etc. it turns me off. I went to see Skyline when it came out, and was pissed when I left the theater. I'll give this one a shot.

Lol. I think everyone came out of Skyline thinking WTF did I just spend money on that?

http://twitter.com/bluthquotes/statuses/30224353773748224

RT @diskopo: Jersey Shore will have more seasons than Arrested Development. Hope you're proud of yourselves, humanity.

---------- Post added January-26th-2011 at 06:44 AM ----------

Man I was watching the news and some high school girl taught herself chemistry and then designed some thingamagig that helps aid with healing cancer

That's amazing man

Props to this girl

I'm as big of an Arrested Development fan as there could be (who actually watched it back when it was on Sunday nights on Fox, before it got cancelled and then became "cool" on DVD...that must be worth at least, like, 20 pseudo-hipster points).

But I also love the Jersey Shore. And I find about a million other things on TV far more offensive to society than The Jersey Shore.

The fact that Charlie Sheen gets paid nearly a million dollars an episode for Two and a Half Men, a show that's consistently the top rated comedy show on TV, comes to mind as a more depressing situation. Especially compared to the network failures of comedies like Arrested Development or Freaks and Geeks.

Can I put Jim Vance in the TOOC thread?

"Doug has been telling us that this thing was gonna come. And when it came, it could come hard. And it did come. And when it did, it came hard. And at almost the exact moment he said it was gonna come." :ols:

You should have seen him at the MD game that I met him at many years ago. Or at the Len Bias memorial.

Much different than the TV personality.

Love him on TV, but as a regular joe, I was a little let down.

See also: Green, Darrell. :(

I turn on NBC 4 around 6:58 after I finish watching ABC World News Tonight just to see what Jim Vance has to say

Usually ends the cast with some humorous story

That guy is a legend

I remember when he was in the Len Bias documentary on 30 for 30 too, talked about his own drug issues

Good man

Five inches of snow. Five!

Why is it so hard for the state of Marylabd, for once, take the necessary precautions needed in order to prepare for inclement weather? Why?

Why can't people learn to drive in the snow? Why do they panic? Why do they try to brake on a yellow, when it would be more sensible for them to keep going, instead of attempting to brake, fishtailing in the process, and almost hitting me head on?

After spending four hours in traffic getting home, I have gone through every emotion imaginable, now I am just numb. I can't even get mad at this point. Get it together DMV.

Archived