Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Weird cause I got a fantasty involving a girl another girl and another girl, with Hall and Oates singing n person.

Weird cause I got a fantasy involving a girl another girl and another girl, and they all learned the rules before they posted on ES.

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote images, large blocks of text or embedded YouTube videos.

It wastes space and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

hw due tomorrow and no textbook, hmm what to do?

does your library have copies of the book? my university usually has a couple on file for situations like this

---------- Post added January-25th-2011 at 10:58 PM ----------

I like, I just hope she's over 18. :ols:

I wouldn't say "smoking hot." though, but she definitely looks good. She'd be fun on the club scene.

I dont care, shes still ****ing hot to me :ols:

Did you pass your Statistics class

Im meeting with him on Friday to see if I can get it changed...but no, I didnt.

First you'd have to get past her emotionally shallow meathead boyfriend, and since you both talk a lot of ****, I'd imagine that you can back it up, so it shouldn't be too difficult :cool:

I can do that easily. PM the details. At the very least, I can get rid of the douchebag for you.

I can do that easily. PM the details. At the very least, I can get rid of the douchebag for you.

That's the thing.I don't know if you or Doc would be able to handle her. She's a little feisty. My brother and I once contemplated chaining her up in the backyard one time.

As for getting rid of the boyfriend, feel free, just make sure you finish the job.I'd prefer if it looked like an accident, but I'm not nitpicky. Blood in, blood out. ;)

That's the thing.I don't know if you or Doc would be able to handle her. She's a little feisty. My brother and I once contemplated chaining her up in the backyard one time.

I'm going to need some visual evidence before I decide to get involved. Please PM me. I can handle feisty-ness fine. I have a technique where I spray them with a waterbottle when they get too feisty for me....kinda like when dealing with cats. It works.

I'm on page 950.

---------- Post added January-26th-2011 at 12:08 AM ----------

Yes! Another movie with a doomsday scenario/alien invasion plotline. Can't have enough of those!

Something about it looks different. I think it'll end up being pretty good. Like the movie ends showing humans extinct and the aliens inhabiting the planet. Something like that.

I'm going to need some visual evidence before I decide to get involved. Please PM me. I can handle feisty-ness fine. I have a technique where I spray them with a waterbottle when they get too feisty for me....kinda like when dealing with cats. It works.

You have been warned. pm sent

---------- Post added January-26th-2011 at 12:35 AM ----------

Something about it looks different. I think it'll end up being pretty good. Like the movie ends showing humans extinct and the aliens inhabiting the planet. Something like that.

Hopefully. I'm at the point now where if these kinds of movies aren't done from a different POV, like Invasion, Signs, District 9, Cloverfield, etc. it turns me off. I went to see Skyline when it came out, and was pissed when I left the theater. I'll give this one a shot.

Archived