Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

http://www.sfexaminer.com/opinion/dim-bulb/2011/01/airline-passenger-really-really-needed-use-bathroom

American Airlines passenger Michael Isabelle, 63, flipped out during a Brazil-to-New York flight when he found his access to the bathroom blocked by a beverage cart. Isabelle kicked the cart until it toppled over and then punched flight attendant Carlos Carrico twice in the stomach.

Read more at the San Francisco Examiner: http://www.sfexaminer.com/opinion/dim-bulb/2011/01/airline-passenger-really-really-needed-use-bathroom#ixzz1BxFGUKnD

U mad

god ****ing dammit, **** YOU playstation store. All I want to do is ****ing buy a goddamn add on for Battlefield and you keep telling me my credit card info is invalid. MOTHER****ER i entered the right information for the card and billing address. I know where I ****ing live you piece of **** and I know i'm entering the right credit card information because I'M ****ING LOOKING AT THE CARD. And now that I kept trying to re-enter everything, you've decided to "lock" me out for a 24-hour period. **** YOU. Why do you have to make it so ****ing difficult to buy something??? Why instead of "adding funds" let me just checkout with my ****ing credit card like every other normal ****ing company does. **** THIS ****.

:rant:

Lol, why you foamin' breh?

and you know whats ****ing funny? they charged me a dollar each time I hit sent just to tell me my Credit Card info was invalid. So now looking at my bank account I have 20 $1 charges from the Playstation network. I tried through the PS3 and then my computer. **** you sony.

god ****ing dammit, **** YOU playstation store. All I want to do is ****ing buy a goddamn add on for Battlefield and you keep telling me my credit card info is invalid. MOTHER****ER i entered the right information for the card and billing address. I know where I ****ing live you piece of **** and I know i'm entering the right credit card information because I'M ****ING LOOKING AT THE CARD. And now that I kept trying to re-enter everything, you've decided to "lock" me out for a 24-hour period. **** YOU. Why do you have to make it so ****ing difficult to buy something??? Why instead of "adding funds" let me just checkout with my ****ing credit card like every other normal ****ing company does. **** THIS ****.

:rant:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcpqQThqts3CETOV1L3UZbF-VFQV2vVp-n8mpdMlH42X409N4b1g

Archived