Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've been having problems with my PS3 too, more specifically the Netflix app. I have been using it since late October, and it was working just fine, but I tried to use it this past weekend, and half the damn screen is missing.

I can't see the genre section/searchbar/everything, and it's becoming a real pain the ass. I tried calling Sony, and their response was pretty much, " Nope, nothing wrong on our end, call Netflix." So I called Netflix, and they said the same thing, " Nope, nothing wrong on our end, call Sony."

I talked with a few coworkers today who are having the same issues. Apparently it's been like this for awhile.

---------- Post added January-24th-2011 at 09:29 PM ----------

Today, I got **** done at work and it feels great. All by myself, I took care of things with a high ranking officer from a foreign military while building a solid relationship with him.

I. Gets. It. Done.

Internet dap.

so if you have your computer connected via ethernet and wireless, isnt the ethernet supposed to take precedence? i feel like my wireless takes precedence, and its ****ty and goes in and out. so the whole time im trying to download my computer seems to be bouncing back and forth b/t wireless-lan-wireless. its slow and annoying.

so if you have your computer connected via ethernet and wireless, isnt the ethernet supposed to take precedence? i feel like my wireless takes precedence, and its ****ty and goes in and out. so the whole time im trying to download my computer seems to be bouncing back and forth b/t wireless-lan-wireless. its slow and annoying.

disable wireless

Today work was getting really boring, so I smoked a bowl while I was on break. It was no big deal since I do it all the time while working and can function just fine. Anyway, I was at the bar making a white mocha for a regular customer and she starts talking about how every barista there was high and how she can spot symptoms most people can't because she was a nurse. She looked at me and pretty much yelled "This kid is so stoned right now!" in front of all the customers sitting in the store.

I totally geeked out after that.

Archived