Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Cool,

I used to live off of West 4th Ave in Hialeah, about 15-20 minutes from the FIU campus My mother moved back to the area last summer to be closer to my sister and cousin, who go to FIU. She's in Palm Springs now, so I'll most likely be in that area, but I'll still hit up Downtown/SouthBeach while I'm there. I'll pm you on the first week to see if your plans change, and we'll go from there.

Sounds good to me.

You are not alone...

It's all about Da U!!!11

typicalumfan2.jpg

Man, oh man...what a day.

I called State Department and discovered that they have a Department of Authentication on 23rd Street. It is only open for walk-ins from 7:30 to 11:00. It was already past 10, so I raced into DC. The authentication office is tiny and was crammed with about 75 people - take a number and wait. After an hour, the lady who helped me informed me that she could not authenticate the form I needed because it was not original. I would have to have it notarized.

I got back into the car and drove to 18th Street to a bank where a coworker told me should do notarizations. After dealing with unhelpful tellers, I busted my way to the corporate offices on the second floor where I explained my dilemma and found a very gorgeous Pakistani notary...she was wearing a low cut shirt and every time she leaned over, I felt my heart skip a beat. I said aap kaise ho? (how are you?) to her and she lit up like the 4th of July with a huge smile since she realized how awesome I am. Then she notarized the document as being a true copy. I told her shukriya and hurried out of the office, not before I gave her a kiss though. Okay, I cant back that part up...one can dream though, right?

I then piled back into the car and drove to the US Department of State Authentication Office. Basically, they needed to authenticate the notary's stamp. To add a bit of additional unnecessary drama, as I was finishing paying for the service the fire alarm went off and I had to evacuate the building via the stairwell down 8 floors. The Eastern European women infront of me apparently thought the building was actually on fire and was getting flustered running down the stairs.

Highlight of my day - super hot Pakistani banker cleavage.

Lowpoint of my day - working 10.5 hours? the stupid visa process? getting up at 5am? realizing that I'd have to pretty much do something similar again next week? all of the above.

I may get flamed for this, but I don't care anymore. I would absolutely do the nasty with Dana Jacobson.

Sure she looks like Mick Jagger without makeup, but I just can't help it. Maybe it's her intimate knowledge of sports that has me hooked, (especially the fact that she covers the X Games) or the fact that she can swig a bottle of Grey Goose like it was pink lemonade :silly:.

Regardless, after watching Cold Pizza/First Take for the past 5 years, I am certain that hidden underneath that classy, sophisticated exterior, lies an absolute carniverous beast, just begging to get out.

I may get flamed for this, but I don't care anymore. I would absolutely do the nasty with Dana Jacobson.

Sure she looks like Mick Jagger without makeup, but I just can't help it. Maybe it's her intimate knowledge of sports that has me hooked, (especially the fact that she covers the X Games) or the fact that she can swig a bottle of Grey Goose like it was pink lemonade :silly:.

Regardless, after watching Cold Pizza/First Take for the past 5 years, I am certain that hidden underneath that classy, sophisticated exterior, lies an absolute carniverous beast, just begging to get out.

Between her and her chin, its like having a threesome. Go for it.

You just don't understand, and you most likely never will. :mad:

:ols:

For real though, in some pictures, I definitely can see it a little. Really depends on hair and makeup for her. But I don't watch her on TV very often, like you.

Unfortunately, she looks just like a high school history teacher that I had who always liked me WAY too much, if you know what I mean.

:ols:

For real though, in some pictures, I definitely can see it a little. Really depends on hair and makeup for her. But I don't watch her on TV very often, like you.

Unfortunately, she looks just like a high school history teacher that I had who always liked me WAY too much, if you know what I mean.

Since I normally take my break between 11-2pm, it's always on, either that or CNN. She looks better after the weight loss, but I'd still give her a 7.5 on her best day.

Personality is key though, and she definitely has that feisty/humorous/tomboy effect on me.

So she's not into me anymore.

And neither are either of the girls I've fallen for since we broke up.

Women are literally the devil.

I feel for ya brother.

My last ex-girlfriend invited me over for dinner at her house while she was home last fall, we went to the movies, and afterwards at her house she told me "I still love you, but I'm not really in love with you anymore."

*Cue the Steve Buckhantz "Daaaaggggeerr!!" call*

I feel for ya brother.

My last ex-girlfriend invited me over for dinner at her house while she was home last fall, we went to the movies, and afterwards at her house she told me "I still love you, but I'm not really in love with you anymore."

*Cue the Steve Buckhantz "Daaaaggggeerr!!" call*

Oh that's just awful.

I've gotten the "we've been together for a long time (5 years) and if we're going to get married I need to be single" cue the hooking up with the guy she just met who made her realize that she "needed to be single". She kept feeding me that same line of loving me but not being in love.

And then the next girlfriend "doesn't know what she wants with her life" and still has feelings for me but "it isn't what she needs right now".

:doh:

I'm pretty sure I'm never going to get married.

Oh that's just awful.

I've gotten the "we've been together for a long time (5 years) and if we're going to get married I need to be single" cue the hooking up with the guy she just met who made her realize that she "needed to be single". She kept feeding me that same line of loving me but not being in love.

And then the next girlfriend "doesn't know what she wants with her life" and still has feelings for me but "it isn't what she needs right now".

:doh:

I'm pretty sure I'm never going to get married.

Dude you're young. It wasn't that long ago but I was your age when I suffered my first heart break. I thought I was in love with this girl but she pulled the "I love you but this is getting too serious and I don't think i'm ready for this. We can still be friends though." OUCH. It took me awhile to finally get over her since we would end up hooking up on and off for another year or so (really dumb on my part looking back at it). Each time I thought we'd end up back together she would always say "we're just friends and I love you, but we can't go down that road again".

Finally one day I said **** this **** and cut her completely out of my life. Decided to enjoy single life and had a ****ing blast. Fast forward to now and almost 2 years now I'm with someone that I truly love and know she feels the exact same way about me. You'll get there man. :cheers:

That album is a classic my favorite track off it is probably thieves in the night.

One of my faves too. He killed it on the Ecstatic too, but it wasn't as good as Black Star. Allow me to finish.

Hear the bass ride out like an ancient mating call

I can't take it y'all, I can FEEL the city breathin'

Chest heavin', against the flesh of the evening

Kiss the ide's goodbye, I'm on the last train leavin'

* Slams mic and walks off stage*

*Fade to black*

Archived