Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Wes Welker made a full 20 references to feet while talking about this weekend's game with the Jets. Stonefaced as he could be, he kept saying stuff like, "We just have to put our best foot forward." or "We just have to stick our toe in the water and see how it goes." or "He's a guy with really great feet." :ols:

Tom Brady may well be an ******* like Antonio Cromartie said, but the Patriots are like CIA operatives the way they can just mentally **** with a team.

Check ATN. Got a nice thread developing in there on this.

I don't know how people cannot love that team. It's hysterical.

I can understand the '07 hate, but apart from that, I really don't mind them at all. Hate 'em or love 'em, they just know how to take care of business, in the war room and on the field. They just flat out get **** done.

Now the Jets on the other hand, I can't stand them. They remind me of that wannabe thug kid back in high school that picked on all the weak kids, and got his ass kicked whenever he tried to mess with people his size.

Barely beating a crippled Colts team is not that impressive to me, and I think they're going to get pounded at Foxborough. Then Rex will have an entire offseason to make sweet love to his wifes bunions.

I can understand the '07 hate, but apart from that, I really don't mind them at all. Hate 'em or love 'em, they just know how to take care of business, in the war room and on the field. They just flat out get **** done.

Now the Jets on the other hand, I can't stand them. They remind me of that wannabe thug kid back in high school that picked on all the weak kids, and got his ass kicked whenever he tried to mess with people his size.

Barely beating a crippled Colts team is not that impressive to me, and I think they're going to get pounded at Foxborough. Then Rex will have an entire offseason to make sweet love to his wifes bunions.

Me, neither. The guys are winners. That's a fact. They maybe smug, but they've freaking earned it. The Pats are a GREAT team, and that's all there is to it.

Watching Predator 2 on Encore right now. Worst. Sequel. EVER.

Yeah, I tend to just disregard it. I haven't seen it in it's entirety since I was in elementary school. I feel the same way about movies like Pitch Black, great movie, with a ****ty sequel.

Plus anytime I see crazy Gary Busey in a movie ( besides Soldier), it's just an automatic turnoff

I like how they referenced the original Predator in the newest Predator movie but ignored the others. You're right. It's better we pretend that it never happened.

I haven't seen this movie in 10 years. At least. I didn't remember just how ****ing terrible this **** is. Predator just got struck by lightning on top of the Empire State Building.

I like how they referenced the original Predator in the newest Predator movie but ignored the others. You're right. It's better we pretend that it never happened.

I haven't seen this movie in 10 years. At least. I didn't remember just how ****ing terrible this **** is. Predator just got struck by lightning on top of the Empire State Building.

It just doesn't feel right. In the first one, the environment was better. Nothings scarier than seeing Spec Ops guys getting killed off one by one in a big ass jungle by something they can't see.

A Predator killing off a bunch of crackheads lacks suspense. It felt like I was watching a retarded sci-fi version of Law And Order.

I'm headin back to school tomorrow mornin. I haven't even started to pack yet. Just can't get motivated.

Also, I'm now a redhead...it's takin some time to get used to, but I kinda really like it :)

"Kinda really" :ols:

:wtf: Christopher Waltz? From a deservedly-Oscar winning performance in Inglourious Basterds (which kicked ass) to slumming in Green Hornet with that obnoxious jackass Seth Rogen.

Archived