Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

died of what?

she went home early complaining of being out of breath when i last spoke to her Friday, then she went to the hospital Sunday and found out she had blood clots in both of her lungs....then last night one of the clots broke off and stopped her heart :(

everyone is completely stunned right now...i have a meeting tomorrow to try and figure out what we do now - she did so much on our team and she was in the process of training me so she wouldnt have as many duties.

she went home early complaining of being out of breath when i last spoke to her Friday, then she went to the hospital Sunday and found out she had blood clots in both of her lungs....then last night one of the clots broke off and stopped her heart :(

everyone is completely stunned right now...i have a meeting tomorrow to try and figure out what we do now - she did so much on our team and she was in the process of training me so she wouldnt have as many duties.

:cry: :grouphug:

So....here I am just having graduated with a BA in Criminal Justice, and 5 classes away (after this semester) from a MS in Criminal Justice with a specialization in Public Administration, and I'm leaning towards a completely different career path. How do I even approach that? Wow....

So....here I am just having graduated with a BA in Criminal Justice, and 5 classes away (after this semester) from a MS in Criminal Justice with a specialization in Public Administration, and I'm leaning towards a completely different career path. How do I even approach that? Wow....

its normal...I work in the FMS Market, but my degree is in Criminal Justice too...I know people I work with that have degrees in biology and zoology, it doesnt matter, its just a piece of paper.

I think I'm going to get my Masters in Public Policy...I have an associates in Business and a minor in Middle East Studies, so it should all compliment each other nicely.

Currently watching an interview/documentary on mafia hitman Richard " The Iceman" Kuklinski. Supposedly he murdered over 200 people over a 38 year span, using everything from firearms, to a hatchet, crossbow, and even arsenic. Very chilling.

The guy lived a double life with a wife and children, and even went in depth about how he "collected" on a bad debt, then went straight home to put together his kids toys on Christmas Eve. I can't even imagine what his family must be going through

Currently watching an interview/documentary on mafia hitman Richard " The Iceman" Kuklinski. Supposedly he murdered over 200 people over a 38 year span, using everything from firearms, to a hatchet, crossbow, and even arsenic. Very chilling.

The guy lived a double life with a wife and children, and even went in depth about how he "collected" on a bad debt, then went straight home to put together his kids toys on Christmas Eve. I can't even imagine what his family must be going through

Yeah I remember seeing a show on him, definitely a psychopath. You should also look up Pablo Escobar's right hand man, forgot his name but he is even crazier.

Yeah I remember seeing a show on him, definitely a psychopath. You should also look up Pablo Escobar's right hand man, forgot his name but he is even crazier.

Yeah I thinl I may have seen that awhile back, the name escapes me though. I'm always intrigued by shows like Gangland, FBI Files, Notorious, and City Confidential, some of that stuff just hits you like a ton of bricks.

I have somewhat of an ant problem in my place right now. Set out some of those little traps with bait in them, killed a bunch so far.

I had no idea that ants come back to collect their dead. I guess I thought only higher thinking animals did that. For some reason, this really impresses/intrigues me.

I have somewhat of an ant problem in my place right now. Set out some of those little traps with bait in them, killed a bunch so far.

I had no idea that ants come back to collect their dead. I guess I thought only higher thinking animals did that. For some reason, this really impresses/intrigues me.

Yep they also make grave sites for their dead. Ants are amazing.

Bleh... One of my friends was in the bar tonight with a bunch of his friends... His mom just passed away and he friends were trying to help keep his spirits up. :( Poor guy, he's younger than me and his mom was battling cancer. Such a positive guy. You could tell he was hurting but he was still smiling. They're all coming in on Saturday night after the wake when I'm working... Needless to say, I'm going to make sure that neither he, his brother, or his girlfriend have to pay anything on their tab... I told him "As long as [your girlfriend] takes care of you when you leave, we'll take care of you here, don't have to worry about a thing"

I'm going to Naples, Florida for my mom's 50th birthday in EXACTLY a month... :(

He's a Cowboys fan and we watched both games together this year... (along with a couple side bets)

That's not an ant problem.

This is an ant problem!

key_art_empire_of_the_ants.jpg

But seriously. I didn't realize people had ants in the winter. :)

Archived