Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

:ols: Ouch, that hurt a little bit, let me go grab a tissue.

To be fair, it is Advanced Mode, meaning the highest difficulty level that there is, where the CPU cheats at will, choosing instead to play bumper cars, rather than actual racing. I guess it didn't help either that I was starting to doze off a little; driving around in continuous circles tends to do that to me sometimes.;)

I will say that Jeff Gordon's Chevy Impala ( the car that I drive ) is pretty kickass though.

Even if you don't like Nascar (which I know you don't) you should try the video games on Playstation. They are incredibly fun. Especially the short track ones like Martinsville.

Even if you don't like Nascar (which I know you don't) you should try the video games on Playstation. They are incredibly fun. Especially the short track ones like Martinsville.

Believe it or not, I used to play a lot of the Nascar games with my brother on the original Playstation ( PSX) back in the late 90's when Earndhart was still racing. He would always choose Earndhart and I'd be Ricky Rudd, those were definitely fun times. My favorite track was always Talladega, just because the style of track made it a drafter's paradise.

The problem with GT5 is that they didn't really commit that much to Nascar, track-wise. They only have Daytona and Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and all of the other tracks are for lighter cars, with sharp turns, etc. Anytime I use the Impala, it's always tough coming out of the turns because you have to brake so hard, causing the wheels to spin. I do respect guys like Jimmie Johnson, Jr., Gordon, etc, that really is some tough ****, but it's still boring as hell to watch though.:D

Believe it or not, I used to play a lot of the Nascar games with my brother on the original Playstation ( PSX) back in the late 90's when Earndhart was still racing. He would always choose Earndhart and I'd be Ricky Rudd, those were definitely fun times. My favorite track was always Talladega, just because the style of track made it a drafter's paradise.

The problem with GT5 is that they didn't really commit that much to Nascar, track-wise. They only have Daytona and Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and all of the other tracks are for lighter cars, with sharp turns, etc. Anytime I use the Impala, it's always tough coming out of the turns because you have to brake so hard, causing the wheels to spin. I do respect guys like Jimmie Johnson, Jr., Gordon, etc, that really is some tough ****, but it's still boring as hell to watch though.:D

Seriously, if you understood it more you would probably like it. Its WAY more than just "going around in circles". But I'm not sure I would have included Jr in with those other guys lol. Dude is a complete waste. He's so ****ing overrated its unreal. Has been for years. Guy has been driving for the top organization in the sport the past three years and only has one win to show for it. And even that win was a fuel-shortened race (lucked into the win more than anything else). He's finished 25th and 21st in points the past two years.

Today down here is "the day" for the little kids, today is Día de Reyes Magos.

At december 25th the kids receive clothes for the most, but today is all about toys and toys.

Every little fella is out on the street playing with toys, power wheels, dolls, and some like my niece enjoying the Wii.

Very funny day and today my vacations begin.

:D

BTW if some wants to add me to PS3 Network my ID is rocazares (we have a thread for PS3 Net?)

This Tebow movie started off slow but the behind the scenes of the draft day is just fascinating

Tebow's agent at his house while everyone is gathered around a TV

Talking about trading up and down, very interesting , believe it or not

---------- Post added January-6th-2011 at 07:58 PM ----------

He just got drafted!

There's nothing great about getting off at 3am.

Sure there is... Off the top of my head:

No traffic on the way home, grocery stores are not crowded, stoplights will automatically change to let you through, the drunks are off the roads by then, you can wake up at 2 pm and not complain that you slept way too late.

Just posted by a friend on Facebook:

I'm opening a new business called "Resolutions". First two weeks of the year, it's a gym. Rest of the year, it's a bar.

Yeah I've seen that a couple times, I think the first time was on twitter a couple days ago. I laughed the first time I read it.

This Tebow movie started off slow but the behind the scenes of the draft day is just fascinating

Tebow's agent at his house while everyone is gathered around a TV

Talking about trading up and down, very interesting , believe it or not

---------- Post added January-6th-2011 at 07:58 PM ----------

He just got drafted!

I loved the part where Tebow's phone rings and he looks at his agent - "it's a 303 area code, should I answer" "YES! YES! That's them!!"

I won't lie, I may have cried :silly:

I laughed so much tonight I am in soooo much pain now....but it was definitely worth it. I love my friends :)

I'm really excited to get back to VT for spring semester...

Lol ostrich

---------- Post added January-7th-2011 at 07:52 AM ----------

JErsey Shore starting up again

As someone who doesn't have cable I don't watch but that show is responsible for some of the most hilarious gifs out there

Lol ostrich

---------- Post added January-7th-2011 at 07:52 AM ----------

JErsey Shore starting up again

As someone who doesn't have cable I don't watch but that show is responsible for some of the most hilarious gifs out there

Why don't you get Hulu Plus? Its only $8/month

Archived