Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Random Thought UFC entertainment

Joe Rogan here doing play by play hahahahaha

IT'S ON

---------- Post added January-2nd-2011 at 10:25 PM ----------

I don't know why, but I get the feeling that sticks can throw hands.

That South Park pic reminds me of the pic BLTO posted in the ATN when ATLredskin accused GhostOfSparta of being a racist :ols:

ROFL

There is so much I potentially miss in ATN

**** Brandon Lloyd. If I saw him in person I'd probably throw a few rocks at his rectangle shaped head. Nothing pisses me off more then athletes who don't give a rats ass about perfecting their craft. He was too focused on his whack rap career when he was here, and once he gets his payday, he'll probably go right back to it. **** us? No **** you!

/rant

**** Brandon Lloyd. If I saw him in person I'd probably throw a few rocks at his rectangle shaped head. Nothing pisses me off more then athletes who don't give a rats ass about perfecting their craft. He was too focused on his whack rap career when he was here, and once he gets his payday, he'll probably go right back to it. **** us, no **** you!

/rant

Quit hatin on B Lloyd son.

qAgbqeNOvsw

**** Brandon Lloyd. If I saw him in person I'd probably throw a few rocks at his rectangle shaped head. Nothing pisses me off more then athletes who don't give a rats ass about perfecting their craft. He was too focused on his whack rap career when he was here, and once he gets his payday, he'll probably go right back to it. **** us? No **** you!

/rant

lol

That's almost word for word what I said to my buddy the other night when he asked me about it. Right down to the "wack rap career" part.

Archived