Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Can you get Duke Maryland there

Already time for Duke MD on Sunday damn

And you know Duke never loses in Cameron lol

Dang, thanks for reminding me man! I might be able to at my father's house, but were in the mountains right now. Looks like it'll be an atdhe.net game. Maryland needs this one, losing to Boston College at home didn't help. Cliff Tucker make your foul shots!

That beer thing is pretty awesome. I don't get how the cups work though.

It is a magnet at the bottom of the cup that seals it shut.

You sit the cup on the tap and it fills.

There is also clearly something that stops the cup from filling too much.

This just has money maker written all over it for sports venues.

so how exactly is it OK for my gf to get drunk and stay at a guys house alone. if i did that there would be hell to pay.

i think i am too nice to women. this is slowly changing over time.. being an ******* seems to be the best way to go.

Sounds like you need to go check that *****! :mad:

so how exactly is it OK for my gf to get drunk and stay at a guys house alone. if i did that there would be hell to pay.

i think i am too nice to women. this is slowly changing over time.. being an ******* seems to be the best way to go.

It's not being a *****. It's just not being a pansy.

Being an ******* works to pick up girls, not women.

And no, getting drunk and staying over at a guys house alone is not ok 99% of the time.

My best friend is female, and the girls I've dated have known that there's nothing that would happen between us but that's a anomaly.

I must have reading lecture in the bathroom. Today I was at a friend's house and there was nothing to read and my phone was dead. I just ended reading the ingredients on such objects as toothpaste, shampoo, and conditioner. Never have I been so riveted by such phrases as Monofluoro Phosphate and Calcium Carbonate.

Being an ******* works to pick up girls, not women.

Holy crap I've heard this so many times!!!! There are no single "women" only single "girls"... Therefore in order to date someone you must be an *******. There are both taken girls and taken women, but I have YET to meet a single "woman" in my age range.

Archived