Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hypothetically would you date a fan from another Florida school (such as FSU or Miami)

Lol

Would it work out

I don't have a problem with girls from Miami. My problems with Miami fans are mostly caused by the people that don't actually go to Miami. There's a big difference between a real Miami graduate and a bandwagon poser fan.

I briefly dated a girl from UF once but that didn't last long. Not necessarily because she was from UF, although this was the summer of 2007 as the Tebow hype was really starting to pick up and she kept referring to Gainesville as "Title Town," and none of that really helped anything between us.

Being an ******* works to pick up girls, not women.

And no, getting drunk and staying over at a guys house alone is not ok 99% of the time.

My best friend is female, and the girls I've dated have known that there's nothing that would happen between us but that's a anomaly.

ok so she wasnt alone. thats what was pissing me off (even though im friends with the guy).

we had a little talk and sorted things out.

You'd think that with all of that money, Strahan would be able to do something with that gap of his. Every time he talks, it sounds like he's hissing at someone. I wonder if he's ever tried to stick a quarter through it.
Ovi has the same thing :gap:

You'd think that with all of that money, Strahan would be able to do something with that gap of his. Every time he talks, it sounds like he's hissing at someone. I wonder if he's ever tried to stick a quarter through it.

With all of that money why does he have to ?

He doesn't care at this point, and nor should he.

With all of that money why does he have to ?

He doesn't care at this point, and nor should he.

Well he did say that it made him feel unique, so I suppose that's a reason why he has decided against it. He is definitely unique. I haven't seen many a gap of that magnitude on a non hockey player. Bernard Hopkins is the only guy I can think of that comes close.

One of the most funniest moments on Jim Rome was Amani Toomer trashing Strahan's gap

Amani Toomer is hilarious

Refered to J. Tuck as "Big Midget" and trashed Strahan ("You'd think a man that rich could do something about that, that's not hard to do")

Lol

One of the most funniest moments on Jim Rome was Amani Toomer trashing Strahan's gap

Refered to J. Tuck as "Big Midget" and trashed Strahan ("You'd think a man that rich could do something about that, that's not hard to do")

Lol

Seriously, I can understand how some people view the gap as a fashion statement, but that's only for people with small ones.

In no way do those compare with Strahan's gap. I'm pretty sure I could drive a semi through it.

if i have movies on my external harddrive, can i play them on my tv via usb?

Should be able too,Ive always done it off the av jacks

added

might have to go thru dvd or x box

---------- Post added January-9th-2011 at 09:10 PM ----------

Good friends not only know the skeletons in your closet,but likely helped ya put em there.

Lol

Toomer was on First Take recently. I didn't find him funny at all. And he didn't seem to know sports that well.

Funny thing is how that old dump isn't upgraded

I don't think Cameron even has A/C

Small stadium holding 8,000...you're Duke, you can tear that cathedral down and build a new better one or at least add upgrades

Freaking 8,000...you aren't a mid major

It's like wanting RFK back. Having it so small makes for a louder experience for the visiting team.

As soon as Coach K retires, though, they're tearing it down and building a 15,000 seat arena.

Archived