stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Safety first this weekend, everyone.  Remember this video from last year, when Terry almost died?  Don't be like Terry.

Back up, folks. Back up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Last day of work before four day weekend.

I went to go see Spider-Man last night. I’m be useless at work, so just another day. 

11 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Can someone please recommend a good bug repellant for someone who spends a lot of time outdoors ?

The bug biting is worse than ever, this year. Not just mosquitos, but biting flies, like yellow flies, etc.

There's sprays, candles, bracelets, traps, etc. I know a lot of them don't work, and I'm tired of wasting money, and tired of painful, itchy bites, scabs, etc.

deep woods off as far as easy to find

sawyer premium as far as not so easy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm actually taking it kinda easy this 4th of July weekend, but gonna be very busy every other weekend in July and even into August.

Wouldn't be opposed to rain so I can just binge Stranger Things with my lady.

We interred my grandmother's ashes in Arlington National Cemetery yesterday.  She was one of the first women to serve in the US Navy, as part of the Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Services (WAVES) during WWII.  

2B2EF585-6901-4FAE-A187-171578365D77.jpeg

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

I'm actually taking it kinda easy this 4th of July weekend, but gonna be very busy every other weekend in July and even into August.

Wouldn't be opposed to rain so I can just binge Stranger Things with my lady.

im gonna hate binge it at '12 am

Man, just found out that most mammals like to get high.

Dolphins get high off of puffer fish

Elephants drink fermented bog water

Birds love to eat weed seeds

Otters knock the **** out of themselves with rocks

Monkeys eat ibago

Jaguars mess with ayuhausca

We all like a change from our brains every now and again.

It's not natural to be a ****ing square.

Edited by Fresh8686
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm having trouble finding proof that dolphins don't do that, the belief they do dominates the front page of Google over a span of several years. Am I missing something here?

Edited by Renegade7

Playing with puffer fish doesn’t equal get high. None of those front page google research holds up to scientific scrutiny. Tetrodotoxin is a terrible poison to get high off. Might as well try to get high off some cyanide. 

That’s a good interview for people interested in flow state and it’s impact on the immune system and overall functionality. 

I just thought the other **** was funny. Don’t know how true or not it is. 

It’s natural to wanna change the channel on your brain at times was more the point. 

21 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Can someone please recommend a good bug repellant for someone who spends a lot of time outdoors ?

The bug biting is worse than ever, this year. Not just mosquitos, but biting flies, like yellow flies, etc.

There's sprays, candles, bracelets, traps, etc. I know a lot of them don't work, and I'm tired of wasting money, and tired of painful, itchy bites, scabs, etc.

Avon's Skin so Soft

• Like 1