Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

50 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I was just listening to Colin Cowherd and apparently a pretty big earthquake just hit in Los Angeles. Hopefully everyone is alright.

It made me feel pretty nauseated out in North Hollywood. Very strange earthquake, slow and rolling. Took about 15 seconds.

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Ya, I hope y'all take a break from arguing with each other and just go outside today.  

Nope. I instead had a bad argument with a friend of mine, and instead of the get together I planned on going to,  Im just stewing at home. Plus I couldve easily gotten myself banned for a post I planned in response to Larry in the AOC thread.

Just gonna chill today and watch Netflix.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Nope. I instead had a bad argument with a friend of mine, and instead of the get together I planned on going to,  Im just stewing at home. Plus I couldve easily gotten myself banned for a post I planned in response to Larry in the AOC thread.

Just gonna chill today and watch Netflix.

It be like that sometimes, sorry to hear that.  If it makes you feel any better, pretty sure your birthday is around here somewhere, so happy early/belated birthday.

I'm glad I'm not going into DC today, no good woulda came from it, not worth it.

1 hour ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

I think people who set off illegal fireworks are selfish a$$holes who deserve to get their face blown off.

The end.

I have ptsd (not the battlefield kind, but loud, close popping noise is a trigger from stuff that happened when I was a kid).

Neighbor was setting off big ones in their yard, for like a hour, and each one felt like it was going to come through the wall. Wasn't fun. People are still setting them off in  the neighborbood,and I've been hearing random ones as far back as Monday. The 4th is honestly my least favorite holiday of the year.

15 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Trying to figure out which one uses less electricity : drying clothes at the low heat setting, which takes a longer time - or drying at a high heat setting which takes a shorter period of time.

Article I found says using the lower heat for a longer time, uses less electricity.

Anyone disagree ?

Why bother? The internet has spoken.

Archived