Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

You don't scare me, let's not have a crazy thought off contest, this is the public internet : )

No...let's do it.  But I'd rather do it in person, not the public internet. 

I'm on my way to your place now.  I've already got the address.  

:o

1 hour ago, Chew said:

No...let's do it.  But I'd rather do it in person, not the public internet. 

I'm on my way to your place now.  I've already got the address.  

:o

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

My thoughts would kick both your thoughts asses

Here's to hoping we dont stare at the floor when were done and not return each others phone calls.  I'm still waiting on your book, Sin.

22 hours ago, China said:

That happened at a Hooters not to far from back in 2013.  It is located beside the car dealership I bought my SUV from and still take my car to be serviced.  When I go in for the service appointment, I'd usually drop it off right before lunch, walk over there and grab some wings/beer and hangout until the car was ready.  

It was snowing/sleeting one Saturday I had an appointment, so I had my wife follow me and dropped it off and didn't go to Hooters that time (IIRC it was the Saturday after the dates the waitress worked - was on a Thursday and Friday).  But I had gone in there the week before the dates on a Thurs or Fri and grabbed some beers and gotten carry-out.  

So, I had read the article around 1 am one night and flipped the **** out cause I couldn't remember what day I went in there on.  Pulled up my credit card account online and was looking through charges, etc.  Was so damn relieved that I missed it by a week, because it would have been past the 14 day mark to get the vaccine when I read the article.

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Is it going to end up like that episode of black mirror where y’all end up ****ing and one of you catches feelings. 

LOL, you talking about the episode where the two guys have that futuristic VR headset with that fighting game and while in there end up ****ing?  I just started watching that show the past couple of weeks and saw that episode last night.  

22 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

LOL, you talking about the episode where the two guys have that futuristic VR headset with that fighting game and while in there end up ****ing?  I just started watching that show the past couple of weeks and saw that episode last night.  

Yes lol. 

Archived