Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

8 hours ago, volsmet said:

I find it hard to believe that there are humans who don’t hold any crypto, but then I remember who our potus is & things make sense again.

You have a whole thread for that crypto talk, no need to bring it in here. Mentioning any president kinda breaks the No religion/politics/NFL rule of the thread. 

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

That moment when you feel like you might be making a mistake but you have to know...

Shoot your shot, playa.  Her booty is to tight for you to never know what could have been....

Image result for half court shot gif

28 minutes ago, Chew said:

Shoot your shot, playa.  Her booty is to tight for you to never know what could have been....

Wish it was something that fun, I'm going holistic and jus finished phasing off my meds.  Doctor supports it, but said if I come back I cant do weed and meds, I have to pick one.  I'm so frustrated with what was going into my head that I'm not smoking or drinking right now, I'm flushing it.

24 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Wish it was something that fun, I'm going holistic and jus finished phasing off my meds.  Doctor supports it, but said if I come back I cant do weed and meds, I have to pick one.  I'm so frustrated with what was going into my head that I'm not smoking or drinking right now, I'm flushing it.

Ugh, that's a tough one.  I know you've mentioned it before (I think?), but does the weed help to where you don't need meds?  And good for you in staying off the booze, that **** doesn't help anything, especially if you're in a bad place.  

Hang in there, cuz.  RTT fam is here if ya need us.  :)

7 minutes ago, Chew said:

Ugh, that's a tough one.  I know you've mentioned it before (I think?), but does the weed help to where you don't need meds?  And good for you in staying off the booze, that **** doesn't help anything, especially if you're in a bad place.  

Hang in there, cuz.  RTT fam is here if ya need us.  :)

Appreciate that, fa real. :cheers:

Absolutely it helps, I knew that in high school.  But it will cap my career if I dont stop and the one I have will let me go if they find out.  Getting medical pescription isnt an option, like I cant tell if im saving my career by risking my health or risking my career by risking my health.  I dont know if I can pass a polygraph anyway...

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah, gotta be one of the three. I dont drink more than one glass of red wine at any given time, snd usually give myself time to come down if I plan on drinking heavily, which is only during vacations (which im getting ready to go on).

Ya, I've been thinking a lot about what you said in being careful what you put in your body and how it affects your head.  It's a balance and when it's off, at least for me, it's like cutting down a tree and not knowing which way it will fall.

Last med combo was tearing my ass up and finally had enough, if my body chemistry is changing maybe that's why I keep having to change my med combo, want to make sure what that is now and start over, but make sure a have a therapist to help validate what I'm doing is working versus jus trying different meds.  

Feels like Russian Roulette sometimes...I never know what's going to work or put me in the hospital until I try it.

3 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

You have a whole thread for that crypto talk, no need to bring it in here. Mentioning any president kinda breaks the No religion/politics/NFL rule of the thread. 

You sound like a guy who needs to invest in crypto. There are threads about everything, if I want to post something here, I will. 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

A water fast is a beautiful thing. Congratulations on getting off the pharmaceuticals, that’s a treacherous journey. This is an area I have a good bit of experience with & I know some phenomenal people who have been on the journey you’re currently embarking on, I can put you in touch with someone who has done what you’re attempting to if you care to have that company ... it’s very difficult to fight certain things without access to someone who knows the same roads intimately. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You sound like a guy who won't be posting in here for very long.

Because I made a post about crypto despite there being a thread full of ESers nonsensically bashing bitcoin? That’s not a crypto thread, but someone who doesn’t understand crypto, wouldn’t know that. The potus bit is useful, the crypto bit was semi-e-pretentious. Come what may, I survived this place longer than most, what a time it’s been. 

tim-curry-bored-gif.gif

2 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Because I made a post about crypto despite there being a thread full of ESers nonsensically bashing bitcoin? That’s not a crypto thread, but someone who doesn’t understand crypto, wouldn’t know that. The potus bit is useful, the crypto bit was semi-e-pretentious. Come what may, I survived this place longer than most, what a time it’s been. 

Image result for sigh animated gif

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

See if you can get the Pelican's to offer 3 first round picks for Beal?

There is a wizards thread already. @Elessar78 let’em have it!

7dUq.gif

31 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

oxXHs3T.jpg

Good man, posted of the Turing award on this board not long ago.

4 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Hey, some people aren't meant to cook with gas in the kitchen. Such is life in the tailgate

It's.... Not exactly survival... On the internet... But if you stick with us, we'll show you the ropes 👊

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Hey, some people aren't meant to cook with gas in the kitchen. Such is life in the tailgate?

It's.... Not exactly survival... On the internet... But if you stick with us, we'll show you the ropes 👊

tenor.gif?itemid=12586673

20 minutes ago, volsmet said:

You sound like a guy who needs to invest in crypto. There are threads about everything, if I want to post something here, I will. 

giphy.gif

That's not how this works, there are rules, we almost got this thread closed for not following them so no we wont just let you because you want to.

Archived