Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/hottest-weather-of-season-on-tap-for-northeast-as-record-challenging-heat-wave-builds/70008824

DC to feel almost as hot as Death Valley on Saturday

Cities have declared heat emergencies as the Northeast is bracing for a record-challenging heat wave. Some places will see triple-digit temperatures for the first time in years.

😡

7 minutes ago, Chew said:

Umm...you ARE putting cheese on that mother ****er....right?

Cuz if not, our friendship ends here.  

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Why ruin a good sausage/egg sandwich with cheese???

[Dives in foxhole]

Cheese is tolerated...begrudgingly.

9 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/hottest-weather-of-season-on-tap-for-northeast-as-record-challenging-heat-wave-builds/70008824

DC to feel almost as hot as Death Valley on Saturday

Cities have declared heat emergencies as the Northeast is bracing for a record-challenging heat wave. Some places will see triple-digit temperatures for the first time in years.

😡

Pretty sure this is all @Warhead36's fault. All those beautiful, crisp cool fall and winter days where he wished unseasonable warmth upon us, have lead to our punishment at the hands of the weather gods.

That's crazy, man.  It's going to be 99 here in Denver today, but only 10% humidity.  Not all that bad really.  It was 96 yesterday and I went on my 3-mile walk for lunch and I was barely sweating.

Yall Mid-Atlantic bammas dealing with that 70%+ humidity, 5 minutes outside and your nether regions are like the Bog of Eternal Stench.

Image result for bog of eternal stench

Lol, but bammas be like "Marco, you're from South Florida, isnt this how it is every day???"

**** no. Where lived in Dade County was warmer year round on average obviously,  but in terms of the standard heat + humidity, the worst day in the DC area beats the worst day in in the greater Miami area by a good amount. And you can always count on a good storm to calm things down for a bit.

And by nature of it being the mid Atlantic, sandwiched between an ocean and mountain ranges, you can always count on some wacked out **** coming your way here, like that 3-4 hour long Poseidon's Revenge water ride from last week.

*And yeah, because dudes still can't do summer/climate change hygiene right, you continuously have to walk through oort clouds of P.O.W balls all day

First time I went to LA, I was wearing jeans and a tshirt, it was 90+ degrees there.  And I was perfectly fine.  

People didn't understand it.  I was doing some work at a photography studio out there, the two owners were like "Aren't you hot?  It's so hot here today.  How are you wearing jeans?"

I was just like "Have you been to DC?  You don't have any humidity here."  I don't know if they'd ever been on the east coast but I don't think they had any idea about what I was trying to relay to them.  About how it can be hard just to breathe walking down the street and how you can cut the air with a knife.  A dry heat isn't ****.  

49 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

First time I went to LA, I was wearing jeans and a tshirt, it was 90+ degrees there.  And I was perfectly fine.  

People didn't understand it.  I was doing some work at a photography studio out there, the two owners were like "Aren't you hot?  It's so hot here today.  How are you wearing jeans?"

I was just like "Have you been to DC?  You don't have any humidity here."  I don't know if they'd ever been on the east coast but I don't think they had any idea about what I was trying to relay to them.  About how it can be hard just to breathe walking down the street and how you can cut the air with a knife.  A dry heat isn't ****.  

Yeah... Now °115-120 can **** all the way off (because at that point, hot is hot), but don't come to me with that noise if it's a straight up °90-95 outside. That sounds like paradise.

Archived