Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Her and Kristen Ritter. Got that non processed, wholly organic thing going on. Makes you want to believe in #WhiteGirlBooty again.

It's real, dawg.  These yoga/fitness chicks are squatting for that toned butt.  I'm obsessed.

Part of me wants to start petty arguments with my wife so we can divorce and I can find my hard-bodied, cuacassian queen.  :wub:

Exhibit A)  deadlifts and squats.

Spoiler

10 minutes ago, Chew said:

It's real, dawg.  These yoga/fitness chicks are squatting for that toned butt.  I'm obsessed.

Part of me wants to start petty arguments with my wife so we can divorce and I can find my hard-bodied, cuacassian queen.  :wub:

Exhibit A)  deadlifts and squats.

Hide contents

Squats is precisely why I no longer believe in #WhiteGirlBooty. We've been down this road before, Chewie

I cannot be converted. I am incorruptible.

6 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Squats is precisely why I no longer believe in #WhiteGirlBooty. We've been down this road before, Chewie

I cannot be converted. I am incorruptible.

Didnt Captain America go back in time for some #WhiteGirlBooty?  Maybe not the best example : )

Suprised to see this from a basset hound like you, maybe it's because I take metro everyday.  Some of them dont even quite realize what they got, jus wondering why black guys keep lookin at 'em.

13 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Seeing as I dont to want to post a pic and debate about it because that feels weird, I'll jus say I took two seconds to see Hayley Atwell in a blue dress to confirm my suspicions, and I dont blame him.

Damn,  I stand corrected

Cap 1 is the only thing I can immediately recall seeing her in, save for other MCU flashbacks.

Not very noticeable in '40s clothes. 

1 hour ago, tshile said:

If you see someone picking their nose when traffic is stopped honk. It’ll scare them. 

Till the surprised nose-picker shoves their finger into their brain and kills themselves. Then you're on trial for manslaughter. 

Archived