Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

13 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

any fun recommendations for Ashville North Carolina??

It's a nice artsy town filled with galleries.

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

Hot take incoming...

Richard Pryor is overrated.  Wouldn’t put him in my top ten.  Maybe not even top twenty...

His standup was groundbreaking, but hasn't really aged well. Most of his movies were absolutely horrible.

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Hot take incoming...

Richard Pryor is overrated.  Wouldn’t put him in my top ten.  Maybe not even top twenty...

I have no idea how to rate comedians anyway. It all seems very subjective (when it comes to comparing all the famous ones)

5 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Too damn hot outside. Can't wait to get buried in 10 ft of snow in 6 months. 

Crazy talk, go swimming.  What's there to do with that much snow except bang? At least in summer you can bang on the beach.

14 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Crazy talk, go swimming.  What's there to do with that much snow except bang? At least in summer you can bang on the beach.

Oh nah, I was walking to my car today at peak Shores of Hell-ness, face meltey ass baking type ****. 

Went swimming when I got back from Timonium around '7ish. Wicked thunderstorm.

Im headed down to Miami in a few weeks to spend time with family and do my "Get piss drunk for a week" thing, so plenty of oppportunities.  I don't do pools, unless its a party, and I haven't done a pool party in like 4 years. I prefer salt water.

21 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Summer is so much better than winter its not even close.

No, its fun because I get to flex my veteran transplant-ness over the n00bs that get stuck and helpless on the road, wondering why they didnt just stay at that dead end job in Gumpville, Iowa

Can someone please recommend a good bug repellant for someone who spends a lot of time outdoors ?

The bug biting is worse than ever, this year. Not just mosquitos, but biting flies, like yellow flies, etc.

There's sprays, candles, bracelets, traps, etc. I know a lot of them don't work, and I'm tired of wasting money, and tired of painful, itchy bites, scabs, etc.

33 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Oh nah, I was walking to my car today at peak Shores of Hell-ness, face meltey ass baking type ****. 

Went swimming when I got back from Timonium around '7ish. Wicked thunderstorm.

Im headed down to Miami in a few weeks to spend time with family and do my "Get piss drunk for a week" thing, so plenty of oppportunities.  I don't do pools, unless its a party, and I haven't done a pool party in like 4 years. I prefer salt water.

Chlorine is the worst, we can agree on that. Have fun.

I look forward to your "wheres winter, we all gonna die" posts in 6 months, I keep seeing stuff like mussel cooking in their shells and ears of corn popping and I dont repost because I'm not sure I believe it.

33 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Winter hurts if you out there too long, I like the diversity of four seasons, but hell ya winter is the worst.  I dont even get snow days anymore, I've been working remote for years

giphy (24).gif

4 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

any fun recommendations for Ashville North Carolina??

4 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

I know we plan on hitting a ton of breweries and the biltmore, but not sure what else my parents would be interested in doing 

Just get drunk

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Complete bull****.

Archived