Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Dude....Hans is my favorite modern composer. Dude is such a beast.

He does a lot of the epic orchestra stuff...Inception, Dark Night, The Last Samurai, Pearl harbor, The Rock...the list goes on and on. The song Zimmer dide for Thin Red Line nearly brings me to tears every time I hear it.

One day I'm going to meet somebody like him that can help me blend classical orchestra music with dubstep and go-go. :)

Tom Hanks is a 12-year-old boy who is married to Rita Wilson.

Tom Hanks cheated on Rita Wilson with her own brother, who is a volleyball.

Tom Hanks's birth name is Donald Trump.

Tom Hanks said he was an experienced cat-sitter, but he left the screen door open and my cat got out, so he tried to replace it with a dead nutria that he found out on the edge of the septic drain field and then spray-painted orange. Smooth move, Hanks, until my CAT CAME BACK.

Tom Hanks claims to be a terrifying dead-faced train conductor who is best friends with Santa. In actuality, they only kind of know each other.

Tom Hanks would like you to believe that that is his real hair. It's not. It is a wig made out of Nicolas Cage's real hair.

Tom Hanks once promised Robert Loggia that he would "pause the game" while Loggia went to get more Sunny D. When Loggia returned, Hanks had taken all of Toad's mushroom houses for himself and was just Tanooki-suiting all over the place like a smug ****ing dick.

Tom Hanks told everybody about Alex Trebek's abortion.

Tom Hanks is Barack Obama in whiteface.

If somebody could blend all three of those together I might max out :ols:

hahaha right! I might start beating my feet and then break out into riverdance. I made a song on my korg a few years ago, I need to upload the software on my computer so I can transfer it and upload it to youtube. I recreated the main theme from Last of the Mohicans (the one used in an NFL commercial a few years ago), put gogo rototoms and drum beat over it, and then added some heavy electronic bass. Sounded pretty nifty.

---------- Post added May-10th-2013 at 10:34 AM ----------

youngchew...check out one of the early greats of film scores, Bernard Hermann...you may find some stuff you like.

Thanks Jumbo! I just texted the name to myself, I'll check him out when I get home. :cool:

Was having guys night out and went to the BWW in Arlington last night to watch the Capitals and Bulls game. Like 5 minutes before the Caps won in OT and the last 3 minutes of the Bulls game, rain knocks out the Satellites of the cable company powering BWW TVs .........

would it be advisable to put a different type of tire on my car when it needs to be replaced than the other 3? The other 3 are high performance all season tire while the one i am getting a general tire? The reason why i am doing this is that i want to replace all the tires at once and don't really want one to get a different timeline?

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSearchResults.jsp?tireIndex=0&autoMake=Lexus&autoYear=2009&autoModel=IS250&autoModClar=AWD&width=225%2F&ratio=45&diameter=17&sortCode=49650&skipOver=true&minSpeedRating=V&minLoadRating=S&tab=OE&filterType=oe

I have the 3rd one on my tires now, but thinking about buying #1 just for the mean time? is there a place to get used tires?

Everybody thinks when you move to the caribbean, you just live on a boat or in a hut and make fruity drinks at a beach bar or just pop open coconuts whenever you want. Well, it took me a year and a half to figure this out.

Visiting the carribean with my girlfriend this summer. Looking forward to it. :)

is there a place to get used tires?

Have you looked up any places ? Are you too busy texting while driving to see some places that do ? :silly:

They have been around for about 20 years (maybe more). I bought some used tires in Atlanta about '96 for my '94 Mustang...yeah...I know. Only needed a cheap fix for a month. All of mine where in bad shape though.

I think you can buy them at Pep Boys. Maybe even Sears...for a temporary fix. You will likely need an alignment after using them however.

Buy the tire and get an alignment. Then upgrade all four. That's what I did with the Mustang (2 temporary tires though).

Visiting the carribean with my girlfriend this summer. Looking forward to it. :)

Awesome. Where ya headed?

I'm about to go sailing. So excited. I'm going to the BVIs on the same boat for the full moon in a couple of weeks. Bomba shack tea party FTW!!!! I hope we see some dolphins I can jump in with and swim. The turtles are in full swing now too. Not much cooler than seeing a turtle the size of a volkswagon climb out of the sea and lay eggs, then disappear back int the dark.

Really don't want to go back to LA. I'd rather stay at my mom's house forever and not work.

I don't understand that at all.

Man, for the first time in my life, I actually got an "F" as a final grade. Can't blame nobody but myself.

Stop posting here...simple fix.

Seriously though, focus on your future. It's one thing that you can have an impact on.

Archived