Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

haha, that;s funny, and please go on? How did it go after that?

One time in Orlando I parked on the wrong end of the Orange County convention center for a meeting/show(and it is a massive buildings), I was walking, and walking and walking past a bunch of rooms when all of sudden they let out and I was engulfed in a Southern Baptist Ministers convention, I was a white dot with a shaved head in a see of really well dressed Men and Women, I just kept smiling thinking this is how God rolls. I was never really affected by color and grew up in a multi-cultural hood, but it was funny as hell.

Oh wow...sounds awkward :ols: I miss Orlando and Kissemme (sp), mostly disney lol.

I feel you on the multi-cultural neighborhood.

i'm kinda tipsy right now, 50/50 chance i won't remember posting this tomorrwo

The best Boondocks episode was a "date with the health inspector" from Season 1. Had me laughing from beginning to end. :ols:

The NOOOOOOOO when he drops the soap :ols:

"I'm 10! How I supposed to find the xbox killer!"

That episode also had the famous scene with Samuel L. Jackson. An epic episode

---------- Post added July-18th-2012 at 10:05 PM ----------

Wiki says

"Arrested for fitting the description of the "Xbox Killer," Tom uses the payphone in the holding cell attempting to contact Huey. Riley answers, however, and bursts into laughter at the thought of the excessively scrupulous Tom DuBois being arrested. He advises him not to drop the soap and hangs up."

Good news is the house we've been waiting on finally closed today.

Bad news is had an mri yesterday and have a torn posterior labrum in my shoulder.

House trumps the shoulder any day though.

Congrats! And yeah, screw the shoulder LOL.

Bad news is had an mri yesterday and have a torn posterior labrum in my shoulder.

Oh no.. You're too injured to lift heavy objects repeatedly.... Aww Shucks... I guess someone else will have to do it...

I tore my labrum twice. No pain really, outside of the 6 dislocations the torn labrum caused, but i could have also stopped playing baseball.

I decided two surgeries later to stop :)

However - VERY NICE on the house!

Congrats on the house win4us. Speaking of which. Rent agreement signed,money in hand. Two weeks notice at work given. Looks like a week and a 1/2 from now,I'm on the way to the Carson Valley in Nevada to start the new chapter in my life with my bride to be in her...our new house. :)

Congrats on the house win4us. Speaking of which. Rent agreement signed,money in hand. Two weeks notice at work given. Looks like a week and a 1/2 from now,I'm on the way to the Carson Valley in Nevada to start the new chapter in my life with my bride to be in her...our new house. :)

Congrats! Best wishes for as easy a move as possible(stay calm through the stressful parts, like the truck you rented isn't there, etc.) :ols:

Will your name change to Carson Valley Skins?

Thanks guys, very appreciated. This is our first "buy" since we've always leased on base. The current house we're in is roughly 1500 sq ft and our new one is 3100. The main reason we're getting it, along with a more quiet neighborhood. Very exciting time for us!

Yeah i had no idea what a posterior labrum was, had to google it. Not too much pain but enough to seek out a medical opinion, which i'm glad of now.

Sounds like you're in for some exciting times too PCS, a big congrats and good luck on your move as well!

This show is hilarious on Travel Channel

This guy just approaches random people on the street and offers to take people on vacation, but he won't tell them where

I GOT FIVE STAR HOTELS

EXECUTIVE CHEFS

COME ON I'LL TAKE YOU ON A FREE VACATION

ALL EXPENSES PAID

There are so many negative/controversial threads in here right now. It makes me sad that there is so much sadness in our lives. Someone post something happy :)

Actually don't. I have too much homework to do and I need to drag myself far away from here.

Edit: we do have the "Post Something Beautiful" thread. I'm heading there.

Where's the YouTube button?

When I saw you posted I knew this is what it would be. & it put a big smile on my face, so thank you :) I've been neglecting football amidst the Nats and all my classwork, must get back to stalking.

There was an article in the post about the baby Fuller brother...hopin he decides to head to Blacksburg! But where ya been though, I feel like you're never on here anymore...

Archived